/[TRADE] Kamen Rider Faiz Belt

Sushi Samurai

一貫献上!
I was wondering would anyone trade a me a leangle belt and rouzer for a faiz belt? Its basically new, removed once from package and set on display. Leangle items can be used or new. So long as they work and are in good condition. Im willing to buy the leangle Belt from someone too just let me know.

Or im willing to sell it for $125.00 USD + Free Shipping. Thanks.

Post, pm or email me at [email protected]
 
Last edited:
Oh... I guess you can forget about me since we would need to ship the items. :sweat:

Anyway, goodluck with your quest bro! :thumbs:
 
Oh... I guess you can forget about me since we would need to ship the items. :sweat:

Anyway, goodluck with your quest bro! :thumbs:

Awww. Is the volcano thing messing up shipments for you? Oh well thanks for the good luck :thumbs:

You wanted my delta belt right? What about that and the rouzer?

Im not really interested in trading for the Delta belt. But if you still havent sold it by Friday I will be willing to see what I can do and try to by it if I have the funds.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top