Looking to trade DBZ Figuarts+FF Play Arts for Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Figuarts

Hey all. I got a set of 4 DBZ figures, 3 of which are Figuarts that I'd be looking to trade for. I should probably sell them, but my craving for Kamen Riders and Super Sentai must be satiated somehow. And as much as I absolutely adore these guys, I like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai more. So, looking to trade for some KR or SS SH Figuarts. I am collecting mainly Figuarts. SOME Figma, SOME Revoltech, but at the moment, only looking for Tokusatsu related Sh Figuarts. In particular, I'm looking for:

Akiba Red, Red Buster, Bouken Red, Red Hawk, Gokai Blue (preferably with Darin), Shinken Gold (but not as much XP), Kamen Rider Stronger, Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form

PM me your offers. There are a few select others that I would like to add to my existing collection, so feel free to toss them out there if you have them and are willing to part with them, and I'll tell you if I'm looking for them. These DBZ Figuarts are all in excellent condition. They've been removed from the package a couple times for pictures and barely spent anytime outside of them (with the exception of Broly who is old and rare and still in reasonably good condition). The Trunks in particular is practically new. He's been removed all of one time.

ALSO: I am looking to part with some Play Arts Final Fantasy Figures (including a Cloud and Fenrir set), a Revoltech Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade figure (The Red Spectacles) as well as a substantial amount of rare Marvel figures (The Punisher, Wolverine, Venom, etc) for SH Figuarts if anyone is willing (although it doesn't seem likely). I'd be willing to do a couple figures for a single Figuart, though, if that sweetens the deal any. XD Do PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff.

In the case of the Play Arts, Vincent and Auron have had to undergo some minor repair (Vincent moreso than Auron. Vincent was damaged when I purchased him) so both are being offered in trade together.

Here are the pics:

--SDCC Exclusive SH Figuarts Super Saiyan Son Goku, complete with all accessories. YES the rare one. I would honestly like 3 but will settle for 2 Figuarts for him. If they are two I REALLY want, I will throw in Broly with Goku. XD The figure is in EXCELLENT condition, having been taken out for a couple photos and promptly put back in his box and stored. The box, however has some MINOR wear.

DSCN0997.jpg

--DBZ Movie Collection Broly figure. An old and rare figure, this is from when this figure was first released (with the best paint apps) and not one of the MANY inferior reissues. I'd trade him for a solid 1 or 2 Figuarts. Or, like I said, will trade him with Goku if the deal is sweet enough. XD Broly shows some wear from being such an old figure, but he's in excellent condition for someone who's about a decade old. Plus, his joints are still tight and he catches QUITE a bit of attention on a display shelf. he cuts quite the imposing figure at about 11 inches tall. Goes GREAT when posed with other DBZ figures. Plus, he's HEAVY.

DSCN0996.jpg

--SH Figuarts Super Saiyan Vegeta. Figure is in EXCELLENT condition and is complete with all his parts in the original packaging. I would do a solid one-for-one Figuart trade for him. [PLEASE NOTE: That is only the brown box the figure originally came in. I only have ONE Vegeta]

DSCN0998.jpg

--SH Figuarts Super Saiyan Trunks. Figure is in EXCELLENT condition and is complete with all parts in original packaging. Would also do a solid one-for-one trade for Trunks here.

DSCN0999.jpg

--Play ARts Final Fantasy 10 Auron. Figures sword handle was glued back on. That's the full extent of the damage. The figure himself is in perfect condition.

--Play Arts Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Vincent Valentine. Figures left leg was broken at the hip upon purchase. Repairs were made and figure is perfect for display. Offered alongside Auron

DSCN0930.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

--Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Cloud Strife with Fenrir. Figure and motorcycle are both in EXCELLENT condition and are complete with all accessories in original packaging. Would like 3 figures for him. PM me your offers.

DSCN0934.jpg

Will provide a detailed list and/or pictures of more items upon request. Let me know of anyone's interested. XD

:buttrock:īwhat kind of Kamen Riders do you want for the SH FiguArts Super Saiyan trunks

:170:it might take a month or two but I can trade youSH FiguArts Kamen Rider den-o sword form for sh figuarts trunks