Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD Sep 28, 2012 #1,651 ArcAce said: Goddess of the Half Moon Tsukuyomi RRR Goddess of the Full Moon Tsukuyomi RRR Dragonic Deathscythe RR Click to expand... If you pulled those out of packs, then I hate you. I hate you and your surprisingly amazing OTT luck...
ArcAce said: Goddess of the Half Moon Tsukuyomi RRR Goddess of the Full Moon Tsukuyomi RRR Dragonic Deathscythe RR Click to expand... If you pulled those out of packs, then I hate you. I hate you and your surprisingly amazing OTT luck...
S SPDRed222 Member Sep 28, 2012 #1,652 _____________________________________________________________ My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 09/28/2012 Transformers Generations 2012/Fall Of Cybertron > Wave #2/Deluxe Class > Asst. #XXXXX: x3 #XXXXX Combaticon Swindle-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} x4 #XXXXX Combaticon Blast-Off-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} x1 #XXXXX Combaticon Blast-Off-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} Transformers Generations > Asia EX/TRU-EX/Scout Class: Wave 1 > Asst. #XXXXX: x5 #XXXXX Laserbeak-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com} x5 #XXXXX Decepticon Brawl-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com} x5 #XXXXX Dead End-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com} Lego Monster Fighters > Impulse Set(s)-TRU EX(s): x1 #30200 Zombie Car/Coffin Car-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com} ____________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________ My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 09/28/2012 Transformers Generations 2012/Fall Of Cybertron > Wave #2/Deluxe Class > Asst. #XXXXX: x3 #XXXXX Combaticon Swindle-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} x4 #XXXXX Combaticon Blast-Off-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} x1 #XXXXX Combaticon Blast-Off-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} Transformers Generations > Asia EX/TRU-EX/Scout Class: Wave 1 > Asst. #XXXXX: x5 #XXXXX Laserbeak-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com} x5 #XXXXX Decepticon Brawl-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com} x5 #XXXXX Dead End-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com} Lego Monster Fighters > Impulse Set(s)-TRU EX(s): x1 #30200 Zombie Car/Coffin Car-{Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com} ____________________________________________________________
S SPDRed222 Member Sep 29, 2012 #1,654 _____________________________________________________________ My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 09/29/2012 Lego City > Impulse Sets/Promos/Lego-Target EX: x5 #30151 Mining Bulldozer-{Bricklink Seller: BlainesWorld} Transformers Generations 2012/Fall Of Cybertron > Wave #2/Deluxe Class > Asst. #XXXXX: x2 #XXXXX Combaticon Brawl-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} x2 #XXXXX Combaticon Onslaught-{Ebay Seller: comics-and-toys} Transformers SDCC 2012 EX(s) > Generations: x1 FOC-Colored Bruticus-{Ebay Seller: godrodimusprime} S.H. Figuarts > Super Sentai/Boukenger: x3 BoukenRed-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com} Legend Sentai Item(s) > Mass Retail "Ranger Keys": x2 Magiranger Set-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com} x2 Abarangert Set-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com} Transformers Prime > JPN Release > Voyagers/Decepticons: x8 AM-19 Gaia Unicron-{Online Store: Robotkingdom.com} TF Comics > Timelines: x2 Botcon 2012 "Invasion Comic/Diamond Edition"-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} Transformers Collectors Club > Official Magazines: x1 The Official Magazine - 46th Edition | Aug/Sept 2012-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} x1 The Official Magazine - 47th Edition | Oct/Nov 2012 + AD(s)-{Club: TransformersClub.com} Transformers Prime > RID Deluxe(s) > Wave 5 > Asst. #XXXXX: x1 #XXXXX Rumble (Non-DVD)-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} Yu-Gi-Oh > ZeXal/Other > TCG/Cards: x2 REDU-EN 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Meijer} Transformers Prime > RID Deluxe(s) > Wave #3 > Asst. #XXXXX: x5 #XXXXX Vehicon-{Ebay Seller: comics-and-toys} ] ____________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________ My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 09/29/2012 Lego City > Impulse Sets/Promos/Lego-Target EX: x5 #30151 Mining Bulldozer-{Bricklink Seller: BlainesWorld} Transformers Generations 2012/Fall Of Cybertron > Wave #2/Deluxe Class > Asst. #XXXXX: x2 #XXXXX Combaticon Brawl-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} x2 #XXXXX Combaticon Onslaught-{Ebay Seller: comics-and-toys} Transformers SDCC 2012 EX(s) > Generations: x1 FOC-Colored Bruticus-{Ebay Seller: godrodimusprime} S.H. Figuarts > Super Sentai/Boukenger: x3 BoukenRed-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com} Legend Sentai Item(s) > Mass Retail "Ranger Keys": x2 Magiranger Set-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com} x2 Abarangert Set-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com} Transformers Prime > JPN Release > Voyagers/Decepticons: x8 AM-19 Gaia Unicron-{Online Store: Robotkingdom.com} TF Comics > Timelines: x2 Botcon 2012 "Invasion Comic/Diamond Edition"-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} Transformers Collectors Club > Official Magazines: x1 The Official Magazine - 46th Edition | Aug/Sept 2012-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} x1 The Official Magazine - 47th Edition | Oct/Nov 2012 + AD(s)-{Club: TransformersClub.com} Transformers Prime > RID Deluxe(s) > Wave 5 > Asst. #XXXXX: x1 #XXXXX Rumble (Non-DVD)-[Online Store: TransformersClub.com/Toyarama.com} Yu-Gi-Oh > ZeXal/Other > TCG/Cards: x2 REDU-EN 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Meijer} Transformers Prime > RID Deluxe(s) > Wave #3 > Asst. #XXXXX: x5 #XXXXX Vehicon-{Ebay Seller: comics-and-toys} ] ____________________________________________________________
ArcAce Ready! Fire!! Sep 29, 2012 #1,655 Kaji Motomiya said: If you pulled those out of packs, then I hate you. I hate you and your surprisingly amazing OTT luck... Click to expand... Pulled a Half Moon and Deathscythe from the packs. Bought a Full Moon as a single.
Kaji Motomiya said: If you pulled those out of packs, then I hate you. I hate you and your surprisingly amazing OTT luck... Click to expand... Pulled a Half Moon and Deathscythe from the packs. Bought a Full Moon as a single.
RiderXero AKA XeroTheHero Sep 30, 2012 #1,656 Zander Yurami said: B-Day gift from my buddy Click to expand... The dice game is pretty fun. I like Zombie Dice a lot too.
Zander Yurami said: B-Day gift from my buddy Click to expand... The dice game is pretty fun. I like Zombie Dice a lot too.
HenshiNDUT_M11 ヒビキラッ☆ Oct 1, 2012 #1,659 SHFiguarts Lunatic Akiba Blue Akiba Yellow Nendoroid Chuuruya-san LEGO Minifigures Series 5 (x1) Series 7 (x1) One Piece Super Styling: Great Decisive Battle Nami Aw crap, now I'm into LEGO minifigures too. Last thing I need is another figure line to be collected :shakefist
SHFiguarts Lunatic Akiba Blue Akiba Yellow Nendoroid Chuuruya-san LEGO Minifigures Series 5 (x1) Series 7 (x1) One Piece Super Styling: Great Decisive Battle Nami Aw crap, now I'm into LEGO minifigures too. Last thing I need is another figure line to be collected :shakefist
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Oct 1, 2012 #1,660 HenshiNDUT_M11 said: Aw crap, now I'm into LEGO minifigures too. Last thing I need is another figure line to be collected :shakefist Click to expand... Least Mini figs are like…3 bucks. :laugh:
HenshiNDUT_M11 said: Aw crap, now I'm into LEGO minifigures too. Last thing I need is another figure line to be collected :shakefist Click to expand... Least Mini figs are like…3 bucks. :laugh: