Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

HGs are for 1/144 scale. 1/60s are PGs.

Actually, older 1/100 scale kits from Mobile Suit Victory Gundam, Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Gundam Wing and After War Gundam X, as well as some 1/60 scale kits from those lines, were marketed as High Grade. Also, the 1/550 scale Gundam GP03 Dendrobium, Neue Ziel and Val-Varo were HG kits as well.
 
Boxing Week haul! Just got back from Toys R Us like 15 minutes ago! :D

27haul.jpg


Deluxes for 6$ and Bulkhead for 40% off :D
 
Boxing Week haul! Just got back from Toys R Us like 15 minutes ago! :D

Deluxes for 6$ and Bulkhead for 40% off :D

Is the Unicron still selling for $50?

Is everything 40% off? My friend's wondering about the rodimus cyclonus two pack

Heading there soon so...haul pending ahah.
 
Got quite a bit of stuff since I last posted by toy hauls:
rrtgrp.jpg

2iviscx.jpg

fe07pz.jpg

24pksvk.jpg

208hfkw.jpg

Also got SHFigarts GokaiBlue which is not pictured.
 
Is the Unicron still selling for $50?

Is everything 40% off? My friend's wondering about the rodimus cyclonus two pack

Heading there soon so...haul pending ahah.

Every Transformers toys are 40% off this week yeah.

surprised you found those at a TRU...I had to ask employees to go in the back to get me my starscream, arcee, and cliffjumper

I know. Everybody on Cybertron.ca was complaining about empty shelves. I was thinking I might be back with LEGO and a pity Electrostatic Jolt (they're all still there...) but there was quite a lot of Arcee left, not a lot of Starscream, and TRP Voyager Prime too (and I think there even was one extra Bulkhead left on the shelf. A few older Generations were still there like Tuner Skids, Hailstorm and Red Alert. I could have bought more but stopped when I had a basket full. Spent on food later instead :p
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top