Casshern Sins, Bakemonogatari, and Katanagatari are all the same breed of modern anime when they try to talk about one (mostly inane) thing for the longest time possible and then something happens.

A season is like a semester of Philo 101 under the most boring professor possible. With each class ending in a battle with a robot/demon/demon-sword user where you're supposed to learn something.

Some kind of Beast mode
Yeah it is if you aren't watching it dubbed.

Hmm, never saw the dub. That bad huh. I wouldn't be surprised if they can't emote as well as the Japanese counterparts. That show made me want to cry at times, it was just that intense.

I'll have to disagree, I couldn't get into it at all. (I did try a few chapters of the manga too and same result).

Whaa..really? How many eps have you seen?

The one benefit of the return of Toonami happens to be this right here

Toonami intro bumper for Casshern Sins

This intro almost made me wanna expect something good from Casshern Sins........then the show came on and I was reminded why I disliked this show when I first watched it from Netflix

I knew I fell off of Cashern for a reason.

Casshern was crap. I tried to get into it before and the quirkiness (why the hell would they build robots that are weak, whats the ruin and what's the point about Casshern, and where the **** are the people? Are they extinct?) and the lack to pull me into its world like many shows made me hesitant to watch another. Unlike Samurai ,where the skipping of the first two episodes were a small detriment, they should have just went to the second episode and skipped this one as that had a more of a first episode feeling. The fact that its a remake of a classic makes me want to see the first series over this as this remake feels like its the beginning of the last half of a series, not the first half. I'll just mute it and keep my TV on to give ratings and watch Fist of the North Star or something better than this tripe.

Deadman Wonderland is like a combination of the many things I like right now: Battle Royale's collars,Timberlake's In Time but with candy (c'mon a drug/crack metaphor), a Disney-esque evil corporation and the the conspiracy theory factor. Aside from the glaring plot holes such as the rather convenient fabrication of evidence and the police's incompetence (how can someone pin a murder on a kid where the windows were damaged and the attack came from the outside), I'm warming up to it . The girl is making me wonder a ton and I'll make sure to be surprised all the way and not read any spoilers as its captivating.

That girl will drive you crazy with suspicion it's great.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
With that being said, it was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME to finally see Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood to get their own "Toonami custom intro"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4SAaq0BoU"]Toonami intro for FMA[/ame]

Welcome Back Toonami indeed

The Bun Is In Your Mind
Deadman Wonderland is totally pulling the "row well and live" trope. Judging by the first episode, it's Ben-Hur, meets Shawshank Redemption, meets Gladiator, meets Logan's Run.

Banned
Deadman Wonderland is totally pulling the "row well and live" trope. Judging by the first episode, it's Ben-Hur, meets Shawshank Redemption, meets Gladiator, meets Logan's Run.

Don't expect an ending. The anime is very good, but it just stops.