Toonami: Naruto -Talkback (NO FANSUB SPOILERS!!!)

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I kept hearing people saying Kakashi should be Steve Blum.... I really don't see it myself, tho.

I don't know who should be Kakashi, but I don't think it should be Steve.

The nose bleeding.... I can live with or without it. Made no real difference to me.
The nose bleeds should've definitely been left in, because it would've made more sense why they were whiping their noses....
 
Misfits923 said:
The nose bleeds should've definitely been left in, because it would've made more sense why they were whiping their noses....
I really didn't get that part. The nose bleeds wasn't really that offensive...was it? They should've just left it their, but oh well, it really wasn't that big of a deal...
 
Barashin said:
I really didn't get that part. The nose bleeds wasn't really that offensive...was it? They should've just left it their, but oh well, it really wasn't that big of a deal...

Nose Bleeds means sexual arousal. It would have had kids asking why he bled.

Eh, tell the kids he got a boner, they'll find out about sex sooner or later.
 
But CN left all of Muten Roshi's nose bleeds in for "Dragonball". Hell, his nose bleed is how Yamucha defeated the Invisible Man in the "Fortune Teller Baba saga(or as Goku always called her, "Fortune smeller Baba")
 
Misfits923 said:
But CN left all of Muten Roshi's nose bleeds in for "Dragonball". Hell, his nose bleed is how Yamucha defeated the Invisible Man in the "Fortune Teller Baba saga(or as Goku always called her, "Fortune smeller Baba")
Another reason as to why I didn't get the edited out nose bleed.
 
It wasn't up to CN to edit these episodes... that was VIZ.

Naruto's quite the success so far. I'm thinking the no bleed edits came because they wanted to balanace out all the massive violence and knife play that's up coming.

Give a little and get a little....

Anyway, I'm very impressed at the voice selection and the entire production. Definately one of the best dubs I've ever heard. :)

Alas, if only One Piece had recieved such respect. :(
 
Yeah, from the manga and what I've seen of the anime, I can actually see that Yu Gi Oh might've been a show I would've really enjoyed.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Yeah, from the manga and what I've seen of the anime, I can actually see that Yu Gi Oh might've been a show I would've really enjoyed.
Oh man...the Yu Gi Oh manga in the beginning is way different than where the US starts off for the anime. Hell, in japan, the anime is alot better. Bigger bust sizes for the chicks, stuff is uncensored...it's nice...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top