Naruto, One Piece, and IGPX Come to CN in '05 - ONLY Toonami!!!

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Well, Viz did a great job dubbing Inuyasha--which is a big deal for me because I've struggled through too many lousy American VAs in anime dubs before--, so hopefully they'll keep up the same quality they've had with Inuyasha.

Eye See You
This seems to be a big thing among the toku fandom. I guess this show has alot of fans.

Eye See You
I got a link to a site with raw episodes of this show.

If anyone is interested lemme know and I'll post it.

Kyu, got any good Zatch Bell webpages to show us, so we can see what we're in for?

Here's the press promo that a select few got to see for the New Toonami....

Originally Posted by Twage
Well, he did already say it in the FRICKING AWESOME Toonami press promo they used to announce the new shows this morning. In fact I transcribed the whole thing. Here's what Cullen said:

"In 2004, Toonami moved to Saturday nights. The haters wondered, 'Could we still rock the party only one night a week?' We've proven we can. Now, Toonami owns Saturday night. And in 2005, we're taking five major steps to stay on top of the game, starting with the true successor to Dragon Ball Z: Naruto. See what everyone's talking about. Then, a worldwide smash hit rolls onto Cartoon Network. The Toonami premiere of One Piece. Next up, it's all about the hair, baby. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. [indistinct because of laughing] Zatch Bell: one boy, one pet demon, one hundred escapees from the underworld. You do the math. And finally, the icing on the cake. The first Toonami original: IGPX. Toonami presents the future of racing in an all-new original series of 26 episodes. [indistinct] Believe it. And of course, all the other good stuff we've been kicking out for seven years running. Toonami '05. Only the strong survive."