I hope not I fear Toei's going to start doing this every year, like they decided that KR could have only two Riders per series
However, that description is vague, I guess there could be others with the rest of the cast (since the person mentioned seeing only Joe and Don with them)
more likely the new sentai series will probably have 7 rangers or 6 in that series. especially they are probably going to have a big gimmick for that series.
more likely the new sentai series will probably have 7 rangers or 6 in that series. especially they are probably going to have a big gimmick for that series.
I think going with three heroes again would be a strange choice, since the last two series that did it (Gekiranger and Go-Busters) both have low ratings. I would have thought Toei would want to get as far away from the style of Go-Busters as possible. However, starting with three makes sense considering that Toei seems to be trying to reduce the number of human characters in the shows - possibly for budget reasons, since it's cheaper to hire a voice actor
well if we go by the other prior anniversary series. the first two series after the anniversary series will start off as a three man team
Hurricaneger. Abaranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger (though four and five introduced in episode 1(?)) all had 3 main team at first.