also if you're going to critisize my stuff can i get a little more depth than "it sucks"? not trying to be a smartass I just wanna try and get as much constructive feedback as possible

The placement of the graphics just seems really off, and the designs bland.

A.K.A. NipponHero!
If you adjust the placing and the sizing of the symbols on th kamen rider zeronos shirt I would be more inclined to buy it! I really like it, but for some reason something seems a bit off, I think it's just the placing but I am not quite sure ^^;

Overall great work! Hope to see more of your designs in the future!

EDIT: I looked at the V-Neck version of the zeronos shirt and for some reason it looks 10 times better, I think I will pick one up from you when my funds start appearing again! ^__^

Henshin a Go-Go!!
If you adjust the placing and the sizing of the symbols on th kamen rider zeronos shirt I would be more inclined to buy it! I really like it, but for some reason something seems a bit off, I think it's just the placing but I am not quite sure ^^;

Overall great work! Hope to see more of your designs in the future!

EDIT: I looked at the V-Neck version of the zeronos shirt and for some reason it looks 10 times better, I think I will pick one up from you when my funds start appearing again! ^__^

thanks! tell your amigos and I'm glad you like it! Ill be making more so look back soon

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Do you have any photos? What's the quality like? I really like the Smart Brain jacket but I've been burned before by these types of things so I need to see some good evidence before I can invest in it. :thumbs:

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Do you have any photos? What's the quality like? I really like the Smart Brain jacket but I've been burned before by these types of things so I need to see some good evidence before I can invest in it. :thumbs:

completely understandable, I'm going to pick one up myself and let you guys know about the quality and such

Henshin a Go-Go!!
After a bit of a hiatus on this thread, I'm back with more shirts some other unique items I've made, and more info.

Ive gotten my mitts on a few of my designs to check the quality, and I must say I'm rather impressed. The layer of paint is a bit thicker than most shirts, it almost feels like its, its own layer. I used one of the shirts for distress tests and hard as i tried to peel off the design, it wouldn't budge so id give the quality about a 7-8/10 its not the best printing method, but i would argue that my design work more than makes up for it.:anime:

Anyway, heres some new stuff all of which (as usual) is currently available at my spreadshirt page:

http://henshinagogo.spreadshirt.com/

1. The LaZywolvesX T

ScreenShot2012-06-16at24213PM.png

With this shirt, now you too can finally finish that sweet-ass LaZerwolfX cosplay you've been working on. Wait.... so you're not doing a LaZerwolfX cosplay? Well never mind then....

2. RAGE! T

My first shirt based on the classic toku series "Metalder", you're probably more familiar with Metalder as Ryan's first suit in Saban's VR Troopers. The Kanji on the shirt translate to "rage!" which was what Metalder shouted out to transform.

3. That Silver Pirate Gai T
ScreenShot2012-06-16at24236PM.png

ScreenShot2012-06-16at24301PM.png

I made this shirt for Charmanhder (one of my buddies on the forum) Its perfect for any Gai/GokaiSilver Civillian cosplay.

4. The 'Average Joe' T

ScreenShot2012-06-16at24350PM.png

With this shirt, now you too can be an "Average Joe". You can wear it anywhere, wear it to the movies, wear it when your girlfriend gets kidnapped by the bad guys, wear it when you need to get a refill on popcorn....
actually, don't refill your popcorn, go save your girlfriend... It'll probably save you some nights on the couch.. Go get'er Tiger!

5. Windscale T V2

ScreenShot2012-06-16at25150PM.png

ScreenShot2012-06-16at25218PM.png

Straight from the boutiques in Fuuto comes a little number from the "WINDSCALE" Clothing Line! Also available as a V-neck!

These Next items are actually on my RedBubble store
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lazerwolfx

1. Just a Passing Through Camera Phone
ic,x350,iphone4_deflector.png

Now you too can tote around Tsukasa’s iconic camera while it doubles as a case for your phone. Have fun world hopping! Try not to destroy the universe.

2. SLASH!!

Inspired by Digimon Tamers, now the power of the 'Blue Card' can always be with you. Perfect for impressing anime fans or destroying computer programs that have recently gained self-awareness. Comes in both 'Matrix Blue' and 'Gallant Red' flavors!!
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SHIRT FORM!
fig,royal_blue,mens,ffffff.jpg

fig,red,mens,ffffff.jpg

Last edited:
totally digging the smartbrain jacket and the digimon shirts. both colors for the digimon shirts are fantastic.

would you consider doing some kamen rider kuuga apparel? there are plenty more kamen rider goodies that i'd personally like to have custom made, but this stuff is poop expensive.

however, some of these stuff are really nice, i'd honestly buy some of the apparel you have. keep up the good work!

Henshin a Go-Go!!
totally digging the smartbrain jacket and the digimon shirts. both colors for the digimon shirts are fantastic.
would you consider doing some kamen rider kuuga apparel? there are plenty more kamen rider goodies that i'd personally like to have custom made, but this stuff is poop expensive.
however, some of these stuff are really nice, i'd honestly buy some of the apparel you have. keep up the good work!

Ive actually been trying to come up with some Kuuga designs, my only issue is trying to find unique ways to incorporate the Grongi letters, but i just wanted you to know that i am working on them. Ill probably be lowering the prices by a bit in the next little while, but I do want to make some profit off of them.

I could go for a Smart Brain Ringer shirt if thats available.

I haven't made one yet, but i can make it happen. Is there anything in particular you would like it to have? Do you want like 1 big logo in the front, just a small logo in the front and a big one on the back? just let me know:thumbs: