Henshin a Go-Go!!
So to celebrate my love of Toku and Graphic Design; I have opened up a spreadshirt shop and I am going to be releasing toku inspired apparel, its mostly just logo type stuff but I'll be releasing more as time goes on.

these are just a sample you can find more at
http://henshinagogo.spreadshirt.com/

Please give me your input, and if theres a series you guys want a shirt made for let me know. I'm going to be paying attention to see what shows are getting the most requests

ScreenShot2012-01-09at115056AM.png

Space is Awesome. Shirt

ScreenShot2012-01-09at115045AM.png
zectsleeve.png

ZECT Employee shirt (back & right sleeve)

ScreenShot2012-01-09at115032AM.png
ScreenShot2012-01-09at115022AM.png

Smart Brain Employee Track Jacket

ScreenShot2012-01-09at114953AM.png
ScreenShot2012-01-09at115004AM.png

Up-Set System (Zeronos Henshin Card) Shirt Front and Back

ScreenShot2012-01-09at114941AM.png

Windscale Hoodie

ScreenShot2012-01-09at115012AM.png

Henshin Back Print Shirt

I hope you like them and don't forget to let me know your opinions and if you have any requests

Liking the Windscale t-shirts, but I'm pretty cheap when it comes to clothes. but I like them

I'm liking the Diend shirt and a few others. I look forward to more designs. I may purchase a shirt at some point.

I'd need to see what the actual shirts would look like before being interested, a lot of these make-your-own-design shirt printers are really low quality, but cost a lot to buy, and the designs usually rub off very easily.

You also risk Bandai coming down on you in full force. Some of them like the Fourze shirt is vague enough to be anything, but the Windscale hoodie is full on copyright infringement.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
I'd need to see what the actual shirts would look like before being interested, a lot of these make-your-own-design shirt printers are really low quality, but cost a lot to buy, and the designs usually rub off very easily.

You also risk Bandai coming down on you in full force. Some of them like the Fourze shirt is vague enough to be anything, but the Windscale hoodie is full on copyright infringement.

ok, i see your point but if bandai/TOEI is gonna crack down on anyone shouldn't it be the RRR guys with their Shirtzor store? http://shirtzor.spreadshirt.com/
i mean hell give it a look, half of their shirts are taking designs from actual bandai fashion merch and selling a poorly recreated knock-off.

BANDAI FASHION VER.
1000010982_1.jpg

SHIRTZOR VER.
limited-release-kamen-rider-eternal-tee_design.png

ok, i see your point but if bandai/TOEI is gonna crack down on anyone shouldn't it be the RRR guys with their Shirtzor store?

"Hey! Hes doing it too!" is a piss poor defense. Though the worst you'd likely get is a cease and desist so at the very least you could frame it and hang it on your wall.

Also, the fourze shirt and the henshin shirt both really suck. Other than that, stuff looks good.

A while ago someone was selling smart brain shirts through the site youre using, and the quality was actually pretty fantastic. I might pick one up.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
"Hey! Hes doing it too!" is a piss poor defense. Though the worst you'd likely get is a cease and desist so at the very least you could frame it and hang it on your wall.

Also, the fourze shirt and the henshin shirt both really suck. Other than that, stuff looks good.

im not justifying my actions based on what they are doing, all i was saying is that if bandai or whoever was going to do anything, i think i would be lower on the list is all

also if you're going to critisize my stuff can i get a little more depth than "it sucks"? not trying to be a smartass I just wanna try and get as much constructive feedback as possible

Dekablue25 from RangerReview
the diend shirt looks pretty cool if the quality is really good it would be worth the time to buy it.are you just gonna focus on kamen rider or gonna branch out more

Henshin a Go-Go!!
the diend shirt looks pretty cool if the quality is really good it would be worth the time to buy it.are you just gonna focus on kamen rider or gonna branch out more

Thanks pal! and I am DEFINITELY going to branch out. I had already made these logos/designs earlier for fun and i wanted to put up some stuff. This is actually going to go in tandem with the toku review series I'm working on right now (think Nostalgia Critic but less negative... I guess the Happy Video Game Nerd is a better example.), so for every review i will release a shirt based on the show/movie in question as well as occassional uploads of new designs just for fun, so you can expect sentai, GARO, Godzilla, Kikaida, Inazuman, Ketai Souskan 7, and a bunch of others!!
I want to design toku shirts that are a little more subtle than most of whats out there, so hypothetically you could wear them and it will just be a snazzy tee to most. but in the chance that you run into a fellow toku fan by chance you can both have a little geek out together.