Lumipigo Member Mar 18, 2011 #31 Kivat said: Don't listen to Lumi Shir. :shakefist Click to expand... Why? when Shir sai: Shir said: Will you love me even more when we bring you Gokaiger 5? Click to expand... you were all like: Kivat said: :O_O::O_O: Oooo when when?! I hope it's soon! :O_O::O_O: Click to expand... I was one loving her... you Gokaidigger (really stupid pun but i love it) as for the blog translations, thank... i wonder if it was Ryota writing that... it is a nice message in there...
Kivat said: Don't listen to Lumi Shir. :shakefist Click to expand... Why? when Shir sai: Shir said: Will you love me even more when we bring you Gokaiger 5? Click to expand... you were all like: Kivat said: :O_O::O_O: Oooo when when?! I hope it's soon! :O_O::O_O: Click to expand... I was one loving her... you Gokaidigger (really stupid pun but i love it) as for the blog translations, thank... i wonder if it was Ryota writing that... it is a nice message in there...
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Mar 18, 2011 #32 Lumipigo said: Why? when Shir sai: you were all like: I was one loving her... you Gokaidigger (really stupid pun but i love it) as for the blog translations, thank... i wonder if it was Ryota writing that... it is a nice message in there... Click to expand... :O_O: I am not a digger at anything, i'll have you know. :nono: The love is true!!
Lumipigo said: Why? when Shir sai: you were all like: I was one loving her... you Gokaidigger (really stupid pun but i love it) as for the blog translations, thank... i wonder if it was Ryota writing that... it is a nice message in there... Click to expand... :O_O: I am not a digger at anything, i'll have you know. :nono: The love is true!!
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Mar 19, 2011 #34 Shir said: Translation Up Click to expand... :anime: I <3 You