Playing games in the morning or during afternoon hours is impossible for me to do because of the responsibilities I nerd to take care of during the day as well as my job. So therefore, it's mostly at night before going to bed that I have time for gaming.

The only time I would be able to play in the morning or afternoon period is only on weekends when I nothing to worry about work because I don't go to work on Saturday and Sunday. So therefore, I am free to play any time I desire.

In my opinion, I also believe that weekends are the most free days when anyone can play his or her favorite without getting bugged about work unless it's someone who also works on weekends as well. At times, I keep wondering how such a people get rest because of working day in and day out.

I think weekend is a perfect time for sharing something. And also playing with others. But it's hard to find gamers on weekends these days. Lot of them go out. And that can be different as well.

I always make sure to exploit every single minute that I get on weekends, even if it's not for gaming alone, I would still find a way to turn such moments into a fun fulfilling experience. It's all about getting rest and refreshed for the upcoming new week.

I have had my time for gaming on sunday. And I may again give it a try this saturday. But not going to spend much time. As it affects my other activtiies for sure.

Saturdays are somehow of a tight day for me because of my football escapades which is always jam-packed. I wouldn't give up watching soccer for playing games, so it renders my gaming on Saturdays ineffective.

I also have full busy saturday. And it can be funny to see how the gaming can be different for each one of us. I'd say on that note gaming experience can be different for each one of us. So that's for sure.

There is no cut out pattern on how a gamers playing experience would take form. Eventually everything depends on how the individual goes about with a particular game that he or she is playing.

I think I have to reduce playing games on the phone and the PC. The reason being it is affected to some of my other activities. And it's reasonable to control the time being spent online. As it's lot better to control things that way.