A lot of people seem to have a lot of time for gaming. How do they manage it? Well, I guess it's like with TV, some people don't have jobs, so there is more time. There could also be people off work due to an illness or having to watch a loved one. Finally, there are kids, and when not at school, and especially during the summer, there is loads of time.

When I was younger, I don't have any particular or specific time mapped out for gaming. I can easily wake up anytime and start playing or get back from school and drop my school bag with my school uniform on and I would head straight to my gaming console. But getting older with responsibilities staring at me across my face, I tend to put timing on my gaming habits now. I can only play at my leisure time at work or for few hours before napping off at night.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Well, gaming is not the only leisure I engage in. There are several other things that I do to catch fun, so I wouldn't be giving up a huge chunk of my time to gaming alone. I tend to play more at night than during the day or in the morning. Most times, I don't have the chance to touch my playing pad in the morning because of lack of time and work commitments. It's only on weekends that I could play in the morning.

The only time you won't find me gaming is when I'm watching soccer especially if it's a premier league game. Mostly I game on weekends when I don't have work or any prior engagements.
I feel like when it comes to finding the best time for gaming you ought to have a schedule just to make sure your sessions don't get interrupted.

The only time you won't find me gaming is when I'm watching soccer especially if it's a premier league game. Mostly I game on weekends when I don't have work or any prior engagements.
I feel like when it comes to finding the best time for gaming you ought to have a schedule just to make sure your sessions don't get interrupted.

Wow, I'm so thrilled to see a premier league lover here in the platform. I also enjoy watching English Premier League matches every weekend there is a match, I would do everything I could not to miss the matches especially if it's a match between the top 6 clubs in the league which are Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham. My favorite club is Manchester United.

I think some of the FF games are worth playing when you have nothing to do in weekend. And so you get more time. I don't play games during weekdays anymore. I found FF XV good enough for one time play. But it's better be played during weekends.

I think some of the FF games are worth playing when you have nothing to do in weekend. And so you get more time. I don't play games during weekdays anymore. I found FF XV good enough for one time play. But it's better be played during weekends.

If you are working for a company or an organization, there is no way playing in the weekdays would be feasible for you because of the work activities and you wouldn't want to be issued quarey for not taking your job seriously by being caught off guard gaming at work. It's only on weekends that you would have the best time and opportunity to game as you please as long as you don't have any take home task from work to be taken care of.

Well, gaming is not the only leisure I engage in. There are several other things that I do to catch fun, so I wouldn't be giving up a huge chunk of my time to gaming alone. I tend to play more at night than during the day or in the morning. Most times, I don't have the chance to touch my playing pad in the morning because of lack of time and work commitments. It's only on weekends that I could play in the morning.

I said it already, work commitments are what keeps one from gaming during the day but especially on weekends because by that time, you would be practically free to play your games as you see fit without getting worried over work or no work.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I said it already, work commitments are what keeps one from gaming during the day but especially on weekends because by that time, you would be practically free to play your games as you see fit without getting worried over work or no work.

Yes you are right about that, one's work comes first before leisure of playing games because I doubt if anyone eats playing games unless it's one who's business involves running of a game house and actually playing it as well. There is no one who owns and run a game house that doesn't play on daily basis.

Yes you are right about that, one's work comes first before leisure of playing games because I doubt if anyone eats playing games unless it's one who's business involves running of a game house and actually playing it as well. There is no one who owns and run a game house that doesn't play on daily basis.

Yeah, you're correct on this point. One's work comes first before gaming because gaming doesn't quench hunger, although some might not feel hungry when they are deep into playing until they are getting tired, then the hunger would surface back up. So looking out for what puts food on one's table comes first before leisure unless leisure is part of your work.