If you are working for a company or an organization, there is no way playing in the weekdays would be feasible for you because of the work activities and you wouldn't want to be issued quarey for not taking your job seriously by being caught off guard gaming at work. It's only on weekends that you would have the best time and opportunity to game as you please as long as you don't have any take home task from work to be taken care of.
Yes my gaming time has limited due to work. And I am starting to spend more time doing gaming gigs elsewhere. I guess it's harder as you get the job. And you have other priorities. So it all depends.

Yes my gaming time has limited due to work. And I am starting to spend more time doing gaming gigs elsewhere. I guess it's harder as you get the job. And you have other priorities. So it all depends.

Getting older comes with it responsibility, and getting a job and fending for yourself and your family would take a lot of things that you normally use to have time for out of your daily routine. Those things wouldn't matter much to you at that moment because there are far more important things to attend to and give better attention than gaming.

I think playing video games are a good way of getting away from your reality for awhile- Also gaming can relieve your stress,reduce depression, and overall make you feel much better- even if you do not have a lot of time in your schedule. I think the experts even say that it could be used as therapy as well !

When I was younger, I don't have any particular or specific time mapped out for gaming. I can easily wake up anytime and start playing or get back from school and drop my school bag with my school uniform on and I would head straight to my gaming console. But getting older with responsibilities staring at me across my face, I tend to put timing on my gaming habits now. I can only play at my leisure time at work or for few hours before napping off at night.

Growing older comes with responsibility and that is one thing that has really affected your gaming lifestyle. I hope it is not going to go to that extent where you won't play it anymore for playing games, especially the Final Fantasy, is one way to keep the mind active.

I'm a real gamer that sometimes, I forget that there are things that I really need to do at a time to play games. I don't have a specific time to playing games for I can play it at the house, at school and anywhere I really feel like playing the game.

Growing older comes with responsibility and that is one thing that has really affected your gaming lifestyle. I hope it is not going to go to that extent where you won't play it anymore for playing games, especially the Final Fantasy, is one way to keep the mind active.

When you are a lot younger, you are likely to have less things to worry about and you can be sure of using almost all of your time to play games. Back then, I can play a whole day without getting tired but as one mature and gets of age, there would be more important things to put ones time in.

I'm a real gamer that sometimes, I forget that there are things that I really need to do at a time to play games. I don't have a specific time to playing games for I can play it at the house, at school and anywhere I really feel like playing the game.

Haha, that's the life of an addict. I was once like this before say 10 years back, I can play virtually anywhere without getting concerned of those around me. I can remember playing both in a bus, toilet :D, and watching movies at home.

I dont think if there exists a specific time fot playing games.

I agree, gaming is something you have to enjoy without any given time. But of course a gamer should be responsible. A gamer or player needs to know his/her responsibility. A gamer without discipline and responsibility is simply addicted.

I dont think if there exists a specific time fot playing games.

Kids and teenagers don't have a particular time for gaming, if you allow them, they would play the whole day, so it's their parents that try and control how they play and when they play.