Some kind of Beast mode
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Must be a good memory for you to remember?! Since you got caught, how did she respond to that?

She smiled and whispered to her friend, but after then on she wouldn't sit on the corner of her seat by the isle anymore. :laugh:

Yoo this is adorable though. :) Kid's got the legit swag.

Like Saiko, I was mackin since I could talk. Never had the cootie phase. In Kindergarten there was april, first grade was britney, second grade was tessa, third-6th grade was jessica, which was a hard-to-get situation, but yea. When I was about that kids age, I would asked grown-ass adults for their digits, one women gave it to me.

In first grade I remember in the back of the bus, an 8th grader had huge boobs and they would bounce on the bus ride everyday, and I would watch. I got caught one day though. :laugh:

As far as the media though, yea sex is all over the fckin place and is anything but moderate. That's what's sad.

Wow, I thought it was just me who was going after the ladies at such a young age, thank god :laugh: Hey, wait, did you ever go on that date with that girl you were talking about in the prom thread? Oh, and prom was amazing.

It's Judgement Time!
omg! I can't believe how you guys can turn something so innocent into something dirty. Get your minds out of the gutter man . . .

Did you even read the thread or did you glance at the words "sex" and "boobs" and hit reply? :p