Is not impressed right now...
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhl359Tao7eNOGA872

(No Pedo)

It's cute and funny because the little dude is so excited to get a kiss from the girl, but it's scary because they are WAY too young for this, especially how he's kissing on her shoulder and stuff, it's too advanced for somebody that young. It REALLY scares me about having kids some day. At age 5, we were all like, "eww, girls have cooties," but nowadays, kids at that age are licking twats and getting blowjobs and ****.

Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if they already fucked. :(:sick:

Banned
If that girl were my daughter, I'd be pissed and tell her that she's way too younger to be doing this. I wouldn't permitted her to starting dating at least until the age of fifteen or sixteen! :redface2:

I'm very strict person myself.

But I just want to be a good parent to my children to set a good example for them.

I don't approve any of this! :redface2:

It's Judgement Time!
At age 5, we were all like, "eww, girls have cooties," but nowadays, kids at that age are licking twats and getting blowjobs and ****.

well I dont know about you but when I was 5 I was allll about the ladies. I was into girls even back in kindergarten. I never had a cootie phase. This video seems harmless shenanigans. Just because they kiss doesnt mean they understand or even performed sex.

At same time it doesnt help that sex and pretty damn prominent on television though.

Some kind of Beast mode
Yoo this is adorable though. :) Kid's got the legit swag.

Like Saiko, I was mackin since I could talk. Never had the cootie phase. In Kindergarten there was april, first grade was britney, second grade was tessa, third-6th grade was jessica, which was a hard-to-get situation, but yea. When I was about that kids age, I would asked grown-ass adults for their digits, one women gave it to me.

In first grade I remember in the back of the bus, an 8th grader had huge boobs and they would bounce on the bus ride everyday, and I would watch. I got caught one day though. :laugh:

As far as the media though, yea sex is all over the fckin place and is anything but moderate. That's what's sad.

Lurker
omg! I can't believe how you guys can turn something so innocent into something dirty. Get your minds out of the gutter man . . .

Banned
Yoo this is adorable though. :) Kid's got the legit swag.

Like Saiko, I was mackin since I could talk. Never had the cootie phase. In Kindergarten there was april, first grade was britney, second grade was tessa, third-6th grade was jessica, which was a hard-to-get situation, but yea. When I was about that kids age, I would asked grown-ass adults for their digits, one women gave it to me.

In first grade I remember in the back of the bus, an 8th grader had huge boobs and they would bounce on the bus ride everyday, and I would watch. I got caught one day though. :laugh:

As far as the media though, yea sex is all over the fckin place and is anything but moderate. That's what's sad.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Must be a good memory for you to remember?! Since you got caught, how did she respond to that?

Banned
If that girl were my daughter, I'd be pissed and tell her that she's way too younger to be doing this. I wouldn't permitted her to starting dating at least until the age of fifteen or sixteen! :redface2:

I'm very strict person myself.

But I just want to be a good parent to my children to set a good example for them.

I don't approve any of this! :redface2:

It's a good thing you won't have kids then. Not "permitting" a child to do something, is the fastest way to get them doing it.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Nice to see that some kids are still keeping their innocence. It's only the "adults" who put malice into such things. :disappoin

Banned
It's a good thing you won't have kids then. Not "permitting" a child to do something, is the fastest way to get them doing it.

Huh? :sly:

I'm having children very soon in the future. What makes you think that I won't have kids now? Did you read properly? That I want to be good parent to my children? And to set a good example to my children?

I want to be role model to them. So they can look up at me saying, "Wow, daddy, you're the best father we've ever had! You rock!"

Say..if I ever caught them doing drugs, I'm grounding them for up to six months, meaning no computer, no phone, nothing. But they can watch television, though.

This is me teaching them a lesson that they will not forgotten. This is me showing tough love to them. No way in hell I'm going to spoiling my kids. :eyebrow: