No Fear, No Pain.
I'll have info on side factions coming up soon. Which is where the knights of the silver chalice will be moved to. The new factions will be either part of, or situated in certain nations, or seperate from them all together. As i said, just check the Eratta from time to time for more info.

Kamen Rider Samurai
Name: Sasuke "Ray" Yamato.

Home Nation: Thebes.

Appearance: Dark brown hair, almost black that reaches down to his neckline. Aoi Blue eyes (Sky Blue eyes), with a birth mark tattoo like image on the sides of his face just below his eyes. (For reference of tattoos and hair look at hidden content.)
[HIDE] haseo2nd8mo.jpg[/HIDE]
He has a muscle toned body from training his entire life and is always in either uniform attire or pilot uniform or off duty clothing depending on what is going on. His off duty clothing usually consists of a black t-shirt with Thebes' state emblem on the front and back with his own personal slogan on the back encircling the state emblem: "Honor is not something you are born with but something that you earn." And a pair of dark blue training slacks and black tennis shoes.

Personality: His personality is one of honor. He believes in a fair fight even if the opponent he is facing does not. He has a serious attitude most of the time but does let down his guard when off duty at times. He makes sure to leave all doubts at the door to the pilot locker room and tries to stay calm and collected no matter the situation he is in.

Current M.S.: Will be recieving GAT-04 Windam with AQM/E-A4E1 Jet Striker Pack.

History: At the age of 2 Sasuke was seperated from his parents when Thebes was attacked by the Athenians. His birth parents were killed in the attack and everyone including Sasuke were driven underground. While there a small family found him by himself and tried to find out where his parents were. When someone had said that they saw his parents die in the initial attck one of the evacuee's found him and brought him down underground during the evacuation. The two decided after a lengthy discussion to take him in and raise him as their own. At the time they did not think they would be able to have children of their own so adopting seemed like the best thing to do. The family that the young boy now calls his parents were the Yamato's.

As the years passed while everyone was underground Sasuke as they now call him lived in a happy life style for the most part. It wasnt to long after he was older did his parents have their own son. When his brother started speaking he had a hard time saying Sasuke and would often sound like he was saying "Ray". The nickname stuck between them and it was a name that only the family ever shared. Sasukes adoptive father was an engineer who helped with the production of the farm equipment that was made before the Athenians attacked and was part of the team that discovered the legendary gundam. Soon after 15 years of living underground along with everyone else the Thebans make their way back up to the surface and rebuild all that they had lost and begin constructing the domes.

Sasuke at the age of 18 began helping with the rebuilding efforts but soon joined the military that was beginning to form. He had seen how hard his parents worked while they lived underground and came to the decision that anyone who would attack a defenseless state was dis-honorable and he wanted to help in any effort to protect his home and family anyway he could. To him that meant joining the military. While underground he had heard that they would begin setting up for people to join and at the time he was to young but one of the recruiters was kind enough to teach some things he would need to know when he joined.

The day finally came when he started training to become a mobile suit pilot. He showed great skill in the training simulator they had made and what he lacked in strategy he made up for with his growing skill as an adequate pilot. Although his skill was impressive it didn't catch the eyes of the higher ups at first. He continued to work hard and by the time he graduated from their academy he was ranked 3rd in his class. He was issued a standard issue Strike Dagger to pilot and has used that for the last 5 years. Now his talent is starting to be noticed by more and more people in the higher ranked officers and is up for review on the possibility of becoming one of the elite.

Extra: He enjoys training, and spending time with his friends and family when he has the chance, and considers making a career out of the military as a mobile suit pilot.

Last edited:
:sweat: oh my you guys can come up with that much backstory...for one charcter :O_O: can not do that unfortunately

*smooth jazz*
Totally saw your PM on this, totally meant to read over it and reply, totally got busy and totally missed the boat on it. Sorry 'bout that. :sweat:

I'll look over this when I get a chance and see what clicks.

Disappear into light!!
Name: Lucian Arahm

Home Nation: Constantinople

Appearance: A young man of 5'8" in height, with lean and muscular build. His shiny, jet black hair is cut short and his eyes is of a very light brown. Though, his most defining trait is the expression of kindness and warmth, with only the slightest hint of sadness, that seemed to persist in his visage.
[HIDE]
aea2ie.jpg
[/HIDE]

Personality: Lucian is one of Constantinople's budding ace pilots, possessing a natural knack and strong instincts for flying, and specializes in high speed close-range combat. Trained in all disciplines of battle from a young age, he is a formidable fighter both on ground and in the pilot seat. Though, for all his skill and talent of waging war, Lucian is truthfully a very kind and compassionate individual, and have a strong dislike for war and conflict. As noted by his peers, he has a level of kindness and compassion that is quite unnatural for someone who kills as good as him. In fact, it can be said that his kindness and compassion is not just his best trait but also his greatest weakness.

This unnatural kindness was the result of his ability as a Necromancer; the curious ability to tap into the minds and memories of the dead. The ability was first triggered in a tragedy that happened in his childhood, where he had lost everything; family, friends, his home, his whole world destroyed with him helpless to save any of it. His ability awakened and he was forced to live and experience the dying moments of his parents and everyone in the settlement where he lived. Having experienced their pain and suffering, instead of being vengeful and full of hate, he had become kind and full of compassion. As a warrior, he solemnly vowed to protect as many people as possible from having to experience what he himself had gone through.

As an amusing side note, because of his devotion and dedication to his duty, Lucian had little skill and talents besides fighting. Awkward, frank, and lacking of any charm, he is not very popular with people and can be an unusual company to be with.

Current M.S.: GINN High Mobility Custom.
Painted dark blue and white, this custom GINN boost higher maneuverability and speed than a standard GINN, at the expense of armor strength. While the armor is visually the same, the majority of the plating on the limbs is made using a lighter material and a grade thinner to increase moving speed and agility, enabling the mobile suit to stop, dash and spin almost twice as fast. Also, the thrust output of the GINN's wing thrusters is increased substantially, and combined with the reduced overall weight, gives the mobile suit not just better maneuverability, but also allows sustained atmospheric flight previously difficult for a GINN. When asked the reason for the considerable customization of his suit, Lucian said that the GINN's bulkiness limits its ability to move freely and quickly, thus ill-suited for his combat style. He then confessed that he dreams of a mobile suit that "can dance through the air".

History: Lucian was born and raised in a small settlement near the eastern coast of Constantinople. He lived in a farm run by his father, a wandering scholar who inherited it from his wife's parents. A cheerful and bright child, Lucian spent his days shepherding the farm's livestock, and his nights studying under his father's tutelage. During this time, his abilities were still fully dormant, and he lived a happy and carefree life.

However, this happiness was soon to end. Some time after Lucian's tenth birthday, a group of mercenaries suddenly attacked the settlement. With the mechanical behemoths known as mobile suits, they slaughtered every one in the settlement, and proceeded destroy and burn down everything, leaving no one alive. In a twist of fate, Lucian was spared from the massacre, as he was deep in the nearby forest, searching for a lost lamb that got separated from the flock and strayed into the forest. When he got back, what greeted him was a scene of absolute destruction and death. His eyes can see nothing but the red of blood and the black of char and smoke, and his sense of smell was overwhelmed by the smell of ash and charred flesh. Sadly, that was not the worst part. His mind began to be flooded by images, smells, sounds that did not exist, and memories not his own. Everything was rushing, flooding, blurring, and the only feel he was sure was his own was the severe headache that threaten to split his head open, and the wobbliness of his limbs as he struggled to make his way to his home. When he arrived, what's left of his home was burnt debris and ash, and a bundle of charred flesh shaped like two humans huddling together. His young mind didn't get what it was at first, but as he touch the body, he saw it, and he felt it. He experienced it. The moment of the massacre. The last moments of not just his parent, but of everyone in the settlement as they die from 20mm bullets, the crushing weight of debris, or simply from being burned to death. The desperation, the horror, the agony, even the pain was real, especially the pain. In his head, his limbs was teared apart by the bullets, his skin and flesh charred by the raging fire, his bones crushed by the debris. He clawed on his head and pulled on his hair, as if trying to force the memories out, all the while screaming his head off in madness.

He was eventually saved by an old soldier who was a member of the squad assigned to help the remote settlement but had arrived too late. The soldier found him in his maddened state, knocked him out and brought him to a hospital in the city. After Lucian had recovered, the old soldier took custody of him and cared for him as his own child, seeing as the boy no longer have a home to return to. The old soldier taught the boy the only skill he knew; how to kill and make war, and to his astonishment, the boy turned out to be a natural at it. Having discovered his innate talent for combat, Lucian learned and absorbed everything at a remarkable rate, from marksmanship, swordsmanship, to even mobile suit piloting. He then enlisted in the army at the age of seventeen, and quickly proved himself to be exceptionally skilled in mobile suit combat, and soon became distinguished enough to be given a personal mobile suit. His achievements in combat was so great and numerous, his fellow soldier and commanding officers had recently lauded him as a future member of Constantinople's greatest warriors, the Knights of the Silver Crown.

Initially the old soldier questioned his decision to join the military, since it would mean going to battle, where due to his 'gift', he would risk facing and experiencing not just his enemies' death, but also the death of his allies. But Lucian had decided that he would fight to protect and save as many lives as possible, and prevent the tragedy that had befallen him from ever happening again. In fact, experiencing the death of others over and over again had only made him more kind and compassionate, and strengthen his resolve to stop the fighting and bring peace to not just his homeland, but to the whole world. As advised by the old soldier, Lucian kept his Necromancer ability hidden from others, but had used it on occasions to help authorities by digging up information from the dead, anonymously, of course. At one point, after examining the ruins of a destroyed village in Constantinople supposedly attacked by Spartan military, he managed to (indirectly)help investigators determine that the attack on the village is the work of a separate party, essentially avoiding a full-scale war between Sparta and Constantinople.

Extra: Lucian is rarely seen out of uniform, and even his personal clothes look neat and formal. Due to his ability as a Necromancer, he spends most of his time resting in his modest flat listening to music to calm himself and tune out the thoughts and memories that he saw. During his day offs, he often disappears for days at a time, and during that time, several sightings has been reported of a lone figure and a kneeling blue GINN appearing in deserted battlefields and ruins of destroyed villages and settlements, as if paying their respects to the dead and mourning the lives lost.

Last edited:
Question! (And sorry if this is the wrong place for it. I haven't really done much RPing on this board before so I'm not sure if I should ask this here or in PM.)

Can we make carrier captains? Obviously, a PC couldn't start off with White Base or the Archangel but what about someone with something like the Freeden or some of the other land-based vehicles that Gundam has had over the years?

No Fear, No Pain.
That is acceptable Flash. Just make sure the carrier is alligned to the right faction.

I'm dabbling with exactly how I am going to do the narrative for this one. I could go the traditional route and control multiple NPCs while directing you each down your paths. On the other hand I could give you each more freedom and control only key NPCs while allowing you each to write your own stories that I help supervise to ensurte balance is kept. I would also be involved when PCs meet in combat and would be working from the shadows to bring you all together...we will see.

Now then to read Guardian and Shagon's profiles.

EDIT:

Shagon: Not bad, he should fit in quite well.

Guardian: Extremely well written. You got across exactly what I was trying to do with the necromancer and used it to develope Lucian into a fine character. Looking forward to seeing how he evolves during the course of the game. One thing though, Errata isn't the name of the world, it is just Earth. This is an Errata: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Errata

Still not sure if I am useing that word correctly...

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Samurai
That is acceptable Flash. Just make sure the carrier is alligned to the right faction.

I'm dabbling with exactly how I am going to do the narrative for this one. I could go the traditional route and control multiple NPCs while directing you each down your paths. On the other hand I could give you each more freedom and control only key NPCs while allowing you each to write your own stories that I help supervise to ensurte balance is kept. I would also be involved when PCs meet in combat and would be working from the shadows to bring you all together...we will see.

Now then to read Guardian and Shagon's profiles.

EDIT:

Shagon: Not bad, he should fit in quite well.

Guardian: Extremely well written. You got across exactly what I was trying to do with the necromancer and used it to develope Lucian into a fine character. Looking forward to seeing how he evolves during the course of the game. One thing though, Errata isn't the name of the world, it is just Earth. This is an Errata: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Errata

Still not sure if I am useing that word correctly...

I dont think you are using it right. I say that because from the way I understand it is an Errata or Erratum is there to correct mistakes made in error, whether it be a computer program gone bad or a publisher making a mistake with something he has written. At least that's what I get out of it anyway.

No Fear, No Pain.
I think you are right. Of course one could say I am fixing everything wrong with Gundam!
But that someone would have to be a big headed cocky son of a fish monger.

Challenge Accepted...

Or not

Not sure if I am that cocky...maybe.

No. Probably not.