Things I hate about Kamen Rider Den-O

I didn't like Den-O

Anyways for point 2 I see your point but the plot and how one goes back in time is based on all that memory stuff, so going back that far in time would make the memory thing a moot point, and on top of that Yuto story would be messed with as well. I understand wanting more variety but I don't see it so much as an issue as it is explained why they are limited.
 
Den-O was only fun in short bursts. It's not a series I could ever marathon through unlike Blade or Faiz. I must admit that it is quite low in my Rider top 10, and that's fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but sometimes I get the sudden urge to shout at a map of Japan.

"OUT OF ALL THE OTHER RIDER SERIES YOU COULD HAVE LOVED FOR TOEI TO MILK OUT OF LIKE POKEMON, WHY DEN-O?!"

Still, Kohana wasn't that bad was she? A poor substitute for Hana, but at least they didn't go Doctor Who on her and change her appearance completely- then slap in a lame excuse for it. Hana turning to a kid would make much more sense anyday.
 
We did not need a Den-O hate thread (there were prolly 50 more b4 I registered on this site). Just stating you hate Den-O in other threads is enough..........making a "Den-O hate" thread will just attract more attention to the series that you hate the most. That's the last thing you wanna do for a series you hate is give it more attention.
 
I agree with point 5I was one of the many pushing for them to finally fall in love/have a relation ship before they went all starwars on us :P Stupid hanas actress... LOL

I Love deno a lot really I do how ever it could have indeed been 10 times better than what we got ... I liked the fact that they were protecting a child how ever it didn't have to be hana ... They could have just pulled a buffy the vampire slayer bit & put "dawn" in the seires for example lol!
Which who knows they may have done , & still had hana in the seires if not for the actor leaving... I still hate her for that I hope she never gets tv work again :P


One of denos main problems I think is that Ryotaro didn't grow at all untill the end... Well he did grow but we never really saw him go all out untill the end...
 
I thought we stopped with these threads when Final Countdown came out...

Yeah.........but then Cho Den-O came out thereafter *sighs*. Well, actually Kamen Rider Decade traveling to Den-O world triggered this.........so this is all Decade's fault, Jed.

ONORE DIKEIDO!!!!!!
 
Ugh, seriously. Shut the **** up to whoever hates Kamen Rider Den-O. It is getting tiring already.

Too many 'I hate Den-O' thread.... dammit.

Straight up!:buttrock:
Like, I would say something but it's been said before just like these dumbass threads. Someone shut this **** dooooooown!
 
1) They should have had the story revolve around the title character. It's like Final Fantasy XII, the story is just told in Ryotaro's POV, but if he was removed from the story, it wouldn't make much of a difference because Yuto and the Taros are the main characters. The story should have had Yuto as the title character, I mean, better weapons, better character, better backstory, instead we get a whinny Bitch as a Kamen Rider, in other words me.
He had a certain level of strength of character. Never give up, all that jazz.

The show was about friendship. Even the ending made that abundantly clear.

2) They should have used the time traveling element to their advantage. Like them traveling in various points in the past, like 16th century Japan, the American Revolution, even the future. But no, they resrict themselves to a few years in the past.
Agreed.

3) The final forms are pussified. I mean, isn't the final form suppose to be stronger than all the others. I mean both Liner form and Zero form not only looked like ****, they wouldn't be able to stand up against the weakest Showa era Riders(which is Riderman because he is a normal human.)
I'm not even sure what this means.

Neither form was really stronger than the previous, but oddly enough they were both rather story-based. I applaud that Liner wasn't actually stronger than Climax.

4) Momotaros looks like the devil. I mean I know he is suppose to be based off the oni in the Momotaro myth. But in my opinion, he looks like the devil's mentally-retarded brother. And acts like him two.
This is a reason you hate the show?

5) This is my biggest problem: TURNING HANA-SAN INTO A FUCKING KID AND MAKING HER AIRI AND YUTO'S DAUGHTER. I(and a lot of others) thought that she would be ryotaro's love intrest. I mean it would have helped him become stronger if he had a strong girlfriend giving him encouragement. But no, they had to **** it up.
I have a feeling they were always going in that direction. The change in actress didn't seem to mess with story continuity at all.

Just because one though something was going to happen, doesn't mean it was going to. I figured Jiro was going to be the father of Megumi in Kiva. Didn't work out that way.

"OUT OF ALL THE OTHER RIDER SERIES YOU COULD HAVE LOVED FOR TOEI TO MILK OUT OF LIKE POKEMON, WHY DEN-O?!"
You answered it yourself. It was the most kid friendly.

Did you like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a kid?

Ninja Turtles:
ninja_turtles.jpg

Imajin:
bg08032504av8.jpg


Bright colors, one-dimensional personalities.

"Hey kids, here are friends based off your imagination! They'll always stick by your side and you can become a superhero if you work together!"

In hindsight, everyone should've seen it coming.
 
Last edited:
God, another one of these?

OK, so who wants the bat and who wants the mace? Let's go beat the dead horse in the back again.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top