What are things that would make each kamen rider series better?

Aronbafon
So wait, that's why Emperor Form was used so much in Kiva?

I mean, design wise, it looks ten times better and more awesome than the normal Kiva suit, it just never crossed my mind that that's why it was introduced so early and was as overused as it was compared to past Ultimate Forms.

The entire top part of the Kiva armor, except the shoulder pads was one piece.

"Ryuki" would've been better if the Mirror Monsters actually felt like threats, the story was explained more, and they gave the creatures more personality. The BIGGEST change, though, would be to have Ryuki actually improve, instead of staying the weakest the entire series. I love this show, but it has its fair share of issues.

"Kabuto" would've been better if they just had the balls to switch the focus to Gattack, had made the Worms look more distinguishable, made the Worms actual threats, cut out the unbelievably bad filler, and stopped altering the story every five seconds.

"Decade" would've been better if Decade himself wasn't a walking ball of 'the best at everything,' Narutaki actually played a role that was explained (as an alternative Decade would've ruled), Kuuga actually used his Henshin, and the entire idea kept away from Showa Riders and villains.

"Kiva" would've been better without the Emperor mode.

I agree with you.

- Ryuki: I agree on that. Kanzaki Shirou wasn't much of a threat. He would've been Odin instead. Ryuki would've been better with an 100 rider war instead of 13. We'd have evil riders as the enemy and some riders will team up with Ryuki. Shinji being a newspaper reporter sucked.... he'd be like Kit searching for his lost parents.

- Kabuto: If the Worms had a queen like the Orphenochs have a king, they'd be the real bosses of Kabuto instead of the Native.

- Kiva: All those forms sucked even the names are hard. Kiva should've had a mummy as an extra form as well. Didn't like the DoGaBaKi and Emperor form much.

Lurker
Decade would be an amazing series if everything was cleverly planned out instead of "draw plot ideas out of a hat".

Kiva probably needed an extra season or at least the movies that Den-O had, as they had a lot of background information to go off of.

Wizard might have been good if Beast was the main character, though that's usually going with the trope of "MC is a newb, Rival is a pro [HIDE]who is being manipulated by his mentor[/HIDE].

"Ryuki" would've been better if the Mirror Monsters actually felt like threats, the story was explained more, and they gave the creatures more personality.

How were they not threats? You have monsters who are completely undetectable to anyone who is not in tune with the Mirror World, and can abduct you at any moment. The average person aware of the continuing disappearances would have to avoid any reflective surfaces to keep from being the next victim... and he wouldn't know about the the Mirror World, so that wouldn't happen. Of course they are a threat.

And I think monsters that don't talk and behave more bestial can sometimes be more intimidating than the ones who're always yapping.

"Decade" would've been better if Decade himself wasn't a walking ball of 'the best at everything,' Narutaki actually played a role that was explained (as an alternative Decade would've ruled), Kuuga actually used his Henshin, and the entire idea kept away from Showa Riders and villains.

I was initially against the Showa stuff too, but in retrospect it could have worked. It'd be sort of like the Marvel and DC reimaginings of established heroes and villains, or like how different movies can have the same characters (eg: Burton vs. Nolan Batman) but be unrelated to each other.

Decade would've been better were it just a straightforward "save the multiverse" story with the casts from all the Heisei shows, not just Hibiki and Den-O for no reason, brought back. The first half would be world-hopping and the second part would be the Dai Shocker reveal and team-ups with guest-appearing Heisei Riders. Then the movie can be all the united Riders in a final stand with Dai Shocker.

Other than OOO and Fourze with their multipiece set up I wouldn't say it's been that bad.

With Fourze though the Switches are pre-inserted, so you don't need to fiddle with them to transform, unlike with OOO. Also with Fourze swapping Switches is easy; with OOO the Medal swapping is more cumbersome.

I do wonder though why Gentaro never just flipped all the dials on his belt at once when transforming. He always did one at a time.

We'd have evil riders as the enemy and some riders will team up with Ryuki.

That more or less happened near the end. The surviving Riders formed alliances against each other.

Shinji being a newspaper reporter sucked

Why? It helped bring the third party (media/police) into the story. Too many superhero stories seem self-contained; other than the main players the world has no idea anything is going on. It's one reason I really like Kuuga through Ryuki; public awareness, which allows the hero to better act the part.

- Kabuto: If the Worms had a queen like the Orphenochs have a king, they'd be the real bosses of Kabuto instead of the Native.

The Executives were the Worms' bosses. The Natives were a separate group allied with ZECT. However, I did think that Dark Kabuto, if he was to be in this show, should have been the "Worm King" that ZECT was experimenting on and the Executives wanted freed, instead of some... nothing.

I would've loved a lot of the recent Kamen Rider seasons to have revolved around the setup that Shotaro Ishinomori created specifically for Kamen Rider. A story about a tragic protagonist that's forcibly given a power from the villains, and the power is both a gift and a curse. And have the plots explore those aspects. Starting with like, Kabuto, the Kamen Rider setup that Ishinomori created is pretty much dropped. Now, the plots are more strictly about passions, desires, dreams, hopes, etc. Sure, Ishinomori's setup is still present in these shows, but I feel like the focus on it has been reduced to like, just 10% for these shows. The plots are now more focused on whatever the good guys' passions and desires are. Or even worse, whatever the dreams of the unlikable victims of the week are. The themes aren't bad (though I feel most Rider lately haven't done a very good job handling them), but I do feel they're kinda generic compared to the more unique setup/identity that Ishinomori created. I guess I just kinda miss seeing the heroes trying more to save innocent lives (like all those people getting attacked by the Grongi in Kuuga), rather than these snobby victims of the week. This all would make a lot of the recent Rider seasons much better for me.~

Den-O: Ryotaro having bad luck stinks. Nega Den-O would've had an alternate Ryotaro with good luck instead. Or better yet, Kai would've been a dark rider as the final boss.

Kiva: If there was someway to make him popular without the arms monsters' weapons. Kiva would've had a personal weapon to have the monsters spirits' bond with him and use their abilities.
- IXA, Saga, Rey & Arc suck.
- Fangires should've acted like REAL vampires!
- Checkmate Four should've had a Checkmate Five instead with a Knight. King would've had two kings. One who is the original and lost his power to Otoya and the other, his offspring to fulfill his father's mission.

is Mayor of Farmville
Well...

Kabuto: Loved the suit designs and the concept of clock up, but...Consistency would've helped with this one. That, and the non-existence of the Perfect Zecter. What, Bandai Afraid that toys based off of the Rider forms aren't gonna sell well, so they gave Tendou a weapon that made him even more Gary Stu?

Decade: While I enjoyed the series overall, It Would've been great if they had pulled a Gokaiger and got the orignal actors to reprise their proper roles, instead of random bloke 1 being Kiva, Random bloke 2 being Ryuki, and so on. It would've given credibility to what they were trying to do -- a Rider who is visited by the Sempai to learn from them. But...given the fact that Toei found it impossible to do so, I'll just settle for the next best thing and agree with one of the previous posters that better planning might have saved it. Narutaki, for all his world hopping and ranting about Decade being the harbinger of the apocalypse, would've been better served if he were the main baddie in the end. Say...he could've been a malevolent beast who sought to devour the ten Kamen Rider worlds or something. Diend was just also there, and instead of his world being a pseudo-extension of the Blade Missing ace thing with Junichi et al, he could've been a petty thief who stumbled upon the Diend Driver, and decided that his new powers would allow him to steal bigger things. Would've also made his character more consistent. Decade as an observer, Diend as gatherer. Also...It wouldn't have killed to make Onodera Yuusuke a more competent character when it comes to fights, seeing as he is FRICKIN' KUUGA!

Other than that, I don't have too much complaints about the Other Rider series.

Nudity.

Ok, W had some *ahem* nice male buttocks.

Decade: A plot that actully went somewhere. Heck, the movie actully gave Decade a backstory that could have been used perfectly in the series.

Blade: Have the first sub plot of Garren with him kidnapping his old boss either completly rewritten or just drop it in a favour of something better.

Hibiki: Have the villains be killed off for real in the end, but still state that their will always be evil in the World for the Riders to fight.

Den-O: Negataros would have worked perfectly as the final boss and a trip into the future meeting Old Ryotaro would have been amazing.

Stronger: The last five episodes was some of the best moments....but it lacked one thing...a certain female rider.