The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
So i have a nice check coming, all bills are paid up already and the food cut won't make a huge dent in it. So to ether actually have a savings, or buy a new bitching DSLR?
Yes, yes...OR you could send all that extra money to Mr G! :anime:

I'm just offering you options here. :laugh:

In Justice, We Trust!
So.....my son just started dancing to Gangnam Style

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s"]Darth Vader NO! - YouTube[/ame]

Gangam Style needs to die…just last week I saw a vinyl figure of Psy that danced:sweat:

HJU's master of disguise
GS is this decade's Macarena. It will fad away soon, only to be brought up in dance mixes

Super Moderator
Thanks to everyone who wished me luck! It gave me something to smile about when I woke up bleary eyed this morning.

The library where I was interviewing is about 25-30 miles from where I live and, during the morning rush hour, takes about an hour and 45 minutes to two hours to get there. So, I had to wake up three hours earlier than I usually do, and I was still a few minutes late.

T______________T

Luckily, the librarians there are ridiculously chill (as I seem to find in nearly all librarians, or just really anyone working with books) and understood what I had to wade through just to get there.

The interview seemed to me just chatting and getting to know the librarians and the staff, and I walked out with them telling me they really liked me and I was a strong candidate, so yay?

I just have to wrap my mind around driving nearly every day for a couple of hours, but the workplace (and the pay~) is really worth it. :p

Really appreciated your encouragement, guys. <3

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
For tonight...

307699_10151308805159678_204177499_n.jpg

jpvi81.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.