The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just asked a girl out on Facebook messenger about an hour ago. Its the only consistent way of communicating with her since we don't work in the same area anymore. She hasn't answered me back yet. I just wanted to tell someone. Thank you all for reading this message

Now Demonic
So I just asked a girl out on Facebook messenger about an hour ago. Its the only consistent way of communicating with her since we don't work in the same area anymore. She hasn't answered me back yet. I just wanted to tell someone. Thank you all for reading this message

Asking people out on facebook isn't really a good idea. I've learned this from experience. Best way to do it is in person, barring that over the phone. Never through texts, never through facebook messages, especially not through dating sites.

its the only consistent way to talk to her. i don't know her schedule so its only at random that I see her in person. I would have liked to do it in person but i don't know when the next time I would get to see her.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
'Sup guys?

I got a cold and it migrated to my throat... fuckin' bugger makes it painful to wake up.

Banned
Foot went through a meat grinder (not really but it feels like it) thanks to a bomb scare at the Wal-Mart i was in, going through more manic episodes and still never learning a lesson.

Also shooting people in the face on BLOPS2.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q29TTwq_4Xw"]Cat Hiccups and Farts At The Same Time(Must watch) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

S

scikaiju

Can I just say holy cow

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H1tG7DIwzc"]NEIL PATRICK HARRIS dreams BOLLYWOOD - Neil's Puppet Dreams - SEASON FINALE - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.