dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Jan 15, 2013 #2,891 Mr G said: I appreciate the kind words, guys. :thumbs: It was just so...weird. I'm always nervous before interviews and things, but this was unreal. I thought it'd be a lot easier since it was via phone and I didn't have to be there in person, but it actually seemed much, much worse. Click to expand... Maybe you should call me up and let's see if you can use that sexy voice with me... :169: Oh wait, I forgot... Your wife might become jealous... :laugh:
Mr G said: I appreciate the kind words, guys. :thumbs: It was just so...weird. I'm always nervous before interviews and things, but this was unreal. I thought it'd be a lot easier since it was via phone and I didn't have to be there in person, but it actually seemed much, much worse. Click to expand... Maybe you should call me up and let's see if you can use that sexy voice with me... :169: Oh wait, I forgot... Your wife might become jealous... :laugh:
Zander Yurami HJU's master of disguise Jan 15, 2013 #2,892 Bloody Texas weather. It was in the 70s a few days ago, and now it is snowing.
Mr G Fighting evil makes me thirsty Jan 15, 2013 #2,893 dchoc said: Maybe you should call me up and let's see if you can use that sexy voice with me... :169: Oh wait, I forgot... Your wife might become jealous... :laugh: Click to expand... Well...I would but my phone bill skyrocketed the past couple of times I've called your 1-900 number. :disappoin
dchoc said: Maybe you should call me up and let's see if you can use that sexy voice with me... :169: Oh wait, I forgot... Your wife might become jealous... :laugh: Click to expand... Well...I would but my phone bill skyrocketed the past couple of times I've called your 1-900 number. :disappoin
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jan 15, 2013 #2,894 Zander Yurami said: Bloody Texas weather. It was in the 70s a few days ago, and now it is snowing. Click to expand... It's getting colder but today was pretty much like spring outside.
Zander Yurami said: Bloody Texas weather. It was in the 70s a few days ago, and now it is snowing. Click to expand... It's getting colder but today was pretty much like spring outside.
MetalSymphony Banned Jan 15, 2013 #2,895 I really need to work on my reviewing skills. Trouble speaking with fluidity, weak projection, tenancy to slip into Monotone. Focusing more on the body rather than the equipment or post would be best ATM.
I really need to work on my reviewing skills. Trouble speaking with fluidity, weak projection, tenancy to slip into Monotone. Focusing more on the body rather than the equipment or post would be best ATM.
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Jan 15, 2013 #2,896 Any1 enjoying this little spambot invasion we're having today?
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Jan 15, 2013 #2,897 big_j_ny said: Any1 enjoying this little spambot invasion we're having today? Click to expand... LOL, so ur post on FB. Press the report button yet?
big_j_ny said: Any1 enjoying this little spambot invasion we're having today? Click to expand... LOL, so ur post on FB. Press the report button yet?
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Jan 15, 2013 #2,898 Aoiblue said: LOL, so ur post on FB. Press the report button yet? Click to expand... It's like a routine today..........every minute LOL
Aoiblue said: LOL, so ur post on FB. Press the report button yet? Click to expand... It's like a routine today..........every minute LOL
KingRanger Banned Jan 16, 2013 #2,899 big_j_ny said: It's like a routine today..........every minute LOL Click to expand... There hasn't been a day in the last 3 weeks where there wasn't a spam post or five on HJU.
big_j_ny said: It's like a routine today..........every minute LOL Click to expand... There hasn't been a day in the last 3 weeks where there wasn't a spam post or five on HJU.
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Jan 16, 2013 #2,900 KingRanger said: There hasn't been a day in the last 3 weeks where there wasn't a spam post or five on HJU. Click to expand... Ain't that the truth lol
KingRanger said: There hasn't been a day in the last 3 weeks where there wasn't a spam post or five on HJU. Click to expand... Ain't that the truth lol