The Strongest Kamen Rider Villain Ever?

The strongest would have to be the Great Leader wouldn't it? We're still not totally sure he/she/it is even really dead are we?
 
The strongest would have to be the Great Leader wouldn't it? We're still not totally sure he/she/it is even really dead are we?
I wonder what does it take to permanently destroy that damn thing. We all know it keeps reappearing in every Rider's finale just to brag that its still alive and actually responsible for the previous incarnations of villains.

Most Riders have laid their hands on it but it keeps coming back. I don't recall ZX facing it in his one and only movie and it seems RX's lightsaber was the last treatment it got from a hero. :laugh:
 
Mmm, i think the darkness overlord cant technically count, did he haf a 1 on 1 fight? erm, i watched kuuga quite a while back, think 2 years, so i cant really remember...
 
I wonder what does it take to permanently destroy that damn thing. We all know it keeps reappearing in every Rider's finale just to brag that its still alive and actually responsible for the previous incarnations of villains.

Most Riders have laid their hands on it but it keeps coming back. I don't recall ZX facing it in his one and only movie and it seems RX's lightsaber was the last treatment it got from a hero. :laugh:

He's always changing form to and yet as powerful as he is, he needs minions because he rarely can (or is allowed) to effect things on his own physically. That's something else I would like to know. What is it that would hold a being that powerful in check such that he could only operate in a limited way like that? He seems to have some..I don't know..quasi mystical perhaps..connection to the very presence of evil on this planet. As long as it exists, apparently so will he.


But at the same time, there will always be a Rider to oppose him.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top