Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 25 - "Gridon and Bravo's Strongest Tag Team"

Iiii know, I was joking, mostly.

Didn't they have a scene where Rat showed up out of the hospital and the Team Gaim crew were all like "yay he's all better now"? I presumed that was meant to wrap it up in a "hey kids, don't worry" kinda way.

I think that was a 'yay, we thought he might have plants growing out of him, but none showed up' thing. Rat didn't recover from the infection, he never got infected in the first place.

Except as DJ Sagora explicitly said in this episode, having the forest take over the Earth isn't their intent.

Yeah - everything Sagara is saying seems to suggest that the forest is just reaching out to find a new Overlord. It's still clearly a parasitic lifeform, though - it has a clear reproductive cycle that fits parasitic flora.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
It´s just like Murphy said (BTW, i am just going to assume that you are Robocop), when Rat was attacked the medics especifically said that there were no seeds in the wound, so he only needed to recover from the cut.

Also, while DJ Sagara said that there was a purpose behind the forest existence, that doesn´t negates the fact that, if let unchecked, Helheim could bring the end of the world. We know this, because it already did.

Simply put, people growing parasitic plants out of their bodies is too much of an "end of the world" scenario to be ignored so casually; while Yggdrassil and Kouta keep fighting, "The last of Us" could might as well be happening in the background.

What's clever about that? He's trying to protect his friends, and wearing a belt puts you directly in the line of fire. "Hey Mai, I want you to be as safe as possible, so put this thing on that guarantees that Sid's eventually going to try to murder you."

It did dawn on me this episode (and I realise this actually happened a few episodes back) that Kouta's once again fine with killing the Invess, despite knowing their origins.

Eh, Sid's not tried to go after Zach yet, so it's possible that they don't really care all that much about the blank plates. And even then, Sid's the jobber of the Genesis Riders anyway, just call Kouta if he gives you any hell and he'll either Cherry him to pieces or blast him with his dubstep gun.

As to the benefits, well, if nothing else, it means more Armored Riders dealing with the Invess outbreaks while Kouta deals with the big problems, like Yggdrasil and Hellheim. Plus, it would keep them overall safer as they wouldn't have to depend on someone to constantly be watching out for them at all times, as they could deal with basic threats on their own.

Gaim 25:

- I like how Sagara surprises the trio when they come in grumbling about him.

- I don't know what's worse, Oren and Jounouchi's ridiculous training or the noise pollution that goes with it.

- Stop cowering, Bando! You're losing your cool!