The Strongest Kamen Rider Villain Ever?

aniking_8

New Member
There too much threads concerning about best riders but what about the villains. I think is Agito's dark overlord because he's a god that created human and powerful unknowns.
 
Last edited:
*******Spoilers for Black**************










lol i voted for shadow moon, he's pretty badass considering he's the only villian to kill a rider... though he got phoenix down-ed
 
What about the group with one million copies of the same guy?
I vote for
Shocker-Jin Dogma!
Seriously, one guy, ten million deaths, sucks to be him in retrospect, I guess he did get the most costume changes in history though.
 
Back then it was stupid that the villan behind shocker, Gel Shocker, Destron, and other groups are the same guy which is ugly big brown rock monster.
 
...except he wasn't the big rock monster, that was hiding his real form. :laugh:

I went with the last choice, even though I'm not sure what you were trying to say there.
 
These poll choices are so awesome that picking is hard.

I'm stuck between the first and last choices. :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top