The reality of fast food

As did I....I love seeing those statistics about how horrible fast food is. Some of them are sooooo bad that it's actually funny to see them.
 
I've been wondering about the differences since I was little. :laugh:

Some of those look nasty, but I have come by the smooshed bread on a burger. It actually doesn't taste right.

King must be right about the where you live part, because KFC = perfection were I live.
 
I think a lot of it has to do with how fresh the food is...a lot of food ordered has just been sitting there for a while. It helps if you specially order items in my experiences.
 
I've been wondering about the differences since I was little. :laugh:

Some of those look nasty, but I have come by the smooshed bread on a burger. It actually doesn't taste right.

King must be right about the where you live part, because KFC = perfection were I live.


Part of the problem with some of the KFC's here is that they share the same cooking space and building with long john silver.
 
Oh we have one of those too, it's a Taco Bell/KFC combo. I've never been there, though, and don't really plan on it.

If I go to a FF joint, it is one, single branch.

Any one go to popeyes alot? ( at least more then twice?) I've never been there, but I've had a chicken and biscuit box once and it is delicious. Is it better then KFC?
 
the only thing i've had at popeyes was the po'boy sandwich....it was fucking delicous.



.....screw you guys now i'm hungry.:shakefist
 
As for that, PLEASE! Let's go vegan!


LMAO.

But seriously, I enjoy alot of fast food, and most the time it disappears too quickly for me to be bothered how it looks. I have several of those KFC/Long John Silvers combo places around me, and I usually get pretty fresh food. Several fast food dishes I am addicted to are:

KFC mashed potato bowl.
Taco Bell 5 layer nachos
Hardees bacon cheddar fries
McDonald's Reese's McFlurry
Arby's French Dip and Swiss
A&W Coney Dog
 
KFC mashed potato bowl.
Taco Bell 5 layer nachos
Hardees bacon cheddar fries
McDonald's Reese's McFlurry
Arby's French Dip and Swiss
A&W Coney Dog

KFC mashed potato? Americans are weird...
I love KFC, but it always seems to be different nearly every different place we go to. The closest one to where I live is really good, as is one elsewhere in town where my mum used to work. But the main one in the middle of the town is horrible, as is the one near campus :(
It's all about the gravy...
 
the mashed potato bowl has gravy, cheese, and popcorn chicken mixed in with the potatoes. It's the one on the front page of the thread. It's just that all the KFCs around here call it Mashed Potato Bowl.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top