Hey guys i got some good news and bad news and i'll start with the bad news,The bad news is that the power rangers will no longer air on nickelodeon after super dino charge in 2017 but the good news is that it will air on netflix instead which seems great because seeing that nickelodeon is no longer interested in power rangers,I think Netflix will be suitable for those shows who are cult favorite despite that they are about to be cancelled in the main media that is television and with internet people who adore cult shows will watch it without the tv ratings cancel them.

Its according to this link :http://collider.com/power-rangers-netflix-2017-season-24/

But i wonder since our generation's children are not interested in them and if 2017 power ranger’s series called shuriken is considered a failure then this will not only be the only series to air on Netflix but it will be the end of the powers ranger’s series forever and even if the film is made and premieres on 2017 before probably the shuriken series it will receive mixed or negative reviews and will be a box office bomb causing the franchise to once again never gain the popularity it once had.

Anyway lets hope airing the latest (or possibly the last) power rangers in netflix will regain their popularity or not along with the 2017 movie.

Last edited:
If you did some research:

A) The rumor about Netflix is not confirmed. Collider backed it up with no sources and apparently the one source is a Rangerboard member who got banned.
B) Collider has been very spotty lately, especially about this movie. The article you linked (which is the wrong one), states they have the names of the Power Rangers even though it was just confirmed today that Saban was using the original five member names. I don't use them anymore for this reason, they have lost all credibility IMO.

Also, why is this in the Henshin Justice Unlimited board? Shouldn't this be in the Power Chamber? Haven't you been told many, MANY times to stop putting threads in the wrong board?

Also, why is this in the Henshin Justice Unlimited board? Shouldn't this be in the Power Chamber? Haven't you been told many, MANY times to stop putting threads in the wrong board?

Oh man,I gotta remind myself that 'Power Chamber' is for power ranger topics only.:redface2: Move this thread will you.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
If this news is true, then I think it's a good move. There are more and more cord cutters everyday and a lot of original shows have been popping up on Netflix lately.

Then again, don't the new Power Rangers episodes go up on Hulu the day after airing?

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
Not true since the source is Collider and they have already gotten one major rumor wrong.

Yeah, I'm extremely skeptical about this piece of news...

With all the effort Bandai puts into developing toys and all that, wouldn't they want to KEEP Power Rangers on Television? Netflix and such are okay, but despite what people say about it being dying medium, isn't it true that awareness and profits for a TV show do increase if they are actually on television? That seems to be how it works for anime, at least. There are lots of anime available for streaming online, and even more that only got a DVD release, but I often hear people talking more about anime that aired on television in their countries.

Den of Geek has asked Saban to comment on this and their response was "there is no accuracy to the report that Power Rangers is moving exclusively to Netflix in 2017."

Yeah and before i read you comment and i saw this article from anime news network and it confirms that power rangers will not move to Netflix http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...lusivity-for-24th-power-rangers-season/.95137

and since the contract with saban brands and nickelodeon is about to end i have a feeling that super dino charge is the final season and there will be no more power rangers series on television for now.At least until the 2017 movie helps to regain the franchises popularity or not.