The Original GODZILLA Being Restored & Remastered for the Criterion Collection!

Some reviews. Lot of good news. It definitely looks like it'll beat Classic Media's Blu-Ray release.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReviews20/godzilla_dvd_review.htm

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Gojira-Blu-ray/31499/

Yep, no question it will! The picture quality is very sharp! I want to see how it compares to Toho's own BD release.

I'm also highly looking forward to Criterion's print of the US version, which is completely intact, especially with the original credit sequences!
 
I think the official word is that it's delayed indefinitely, meaning there is no release date until Toho finally signs off on the release and IF they sign off on it at all. The sad truth seems to be that we may not get it at all. :/
 
Yeah I read that they sent Toho the papers and a copy of the transfer and that was a few months back after it was supposed to be released late November.

I'm just glad we are getting Godzilla and already got the Gamera trilogy and DAM.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top