The Obama Deception - WAKE UP!

I am highly disappointed in Obama. He was all CHANGE CHANGE... It's the same old thing. Money given to big business, more trillion dollar bail outs, more money for wars we should not be in, and a corrupt group of people working for him.

Which is why he fulfilled two of his campaign promises already, including the closing of Gitmo and partially opening Cuba for Cuban American citizens

Considering at best he wants to implement widespread European style socialism, yes I do want him to fail.

Socialism is a buzzword. The businesses Obama help employ a sizable percentage of the population. Or does unemployment sound more democratic to you?

Do us all a favor, in an important conversation, don't use transformer figures as an example
 
Last edited:
I do not like the fact obama is destroying embryos, but I do agree with his foreign policies.


You just proved you have ZERO clue as to what stell cell research is about. Do yourself a favor and either do some research so you are informed, or just don't talk about it. If stem cell research had been allowed to be continued all this time who knows what we might have cures for.
 

Unfortunately they've pretty much proved that stem cell research, the way it has been done up 'till now, doesn't work. So in the future, most cells will probably have to come from adults and will be few and far between. :disappoin
 

it happens during blackmail incident on internet
 
Unfortunately they've pretty much proved that stem cell research, the way it has been done up 'till now, doesn't work. So in the future, most cells will probably have to come from adults and will be few and far between. :disappoin

Do you mean Scientists have? Because if so some scientists say there is no such thing as global warming, and some do. Both sides have documented proof backing their theories. As far as stem cell research goes I would rather have it go forward. But then... I have family that have died from Parkisons disease and other issues that stem cell research has been said to help if they could push research forward.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…