Lurker
Now forgive me for reposting this topic thread but I really think this is an interesting topic that's too hard to pass up. This really is some heavy stuff that I think people should pay attention too! Maybe at least take some time and watch it! Discuss it!

Now let me make things clear. I am in no way into politics at all. It's just not my thing. However, despite my disinterest in this sortah thing, I believe it to be all true. Can't really explain myself clearly on that but yah :sweat:

Please! Watch this film! Form your own opinion about this matter and discuss :thumbs:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNnhL78ASWM"]About The Obama Deception[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw"]The Obama Deception Full length Documentary[/ame]

Last edited:
Bandito Shake Cometh
Paranoia run rampant!
Still, I think i'm gonna watch this, it looks interesting.

Lurker
I don't think anyone had any doubts as to the fact he was plucked out from smaller campaigns and franticly manufactued by the system, I think he does have genuine views of his own, but as always, most Presidents simply do NOT get that view out unless there allowed to for a while. It's just like sitting on a board of directors and waiting your turn to suggest something.

The countries that skirted away from the transistion from Iraq to Iran and Pakistan thankfully still see through this

I watched about 1/3rd of it when it came out and I must say it makes much more sense and is much more well formed than all of those other major political docurants. Especially better than that "9/11 was fake" one.

But during that 1/3rd despite all of what I just said, it felt like (and probably can be summed up as): Butthurt The Movie.

Your butt will be hurting if Obama gets all he wants done while he's in Office. :laugh:

Too bad Alex Jones is an idiot who is up there with the 9/11 conspiracy theorists on the list of morons in need of a brain transplant.

Super Moderator
I watched about 1/3rd of it when it came out and I must say it makes much more sense and is much more well formed than all of those other major political docurants. Especially better than that "9/11 was fake" one.

But during that 1/3rd despite all of what I just said, it felt like (and probably can be summed up as): Butthurt The Movie.

Pretty much sums up the party in general right now.

Lurker
butthurt? never heard that expression before.

I don't think anyone had any doubts as to the fact he was plucked out from smaller campaigns and franticly manufactued by the system, I think he does have genuine views of his own, but as always, most Presidents simply do NOT get that view out unless there allowed to for a while. It's just like sitting on a board of directors and waiting your turn to suggest something.

The countries that skirted away from the transistion from Iraq to Iran and Pakistan thankfully still see through this

True I think, it's kinda obvious that Obama was hand picked. The thought of that though is fucked up! I mean whoah dude! I'm kinda sadden by all this. I mean the last real president America ever had was John F. Kennedy and he was assassinated! Scary stuff!