The New Mystic Force Red Ranger... FALSE RUMOR.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Whoa!

You know how when someone says, "Oh, this person kinda looks like you..." and you have to fight from rolling your eyes n' stuff, cuz the person only resembles you if you squint your eyes and are under water while having a seizure?

This... I have ot admit.... this guys does look like me. :confused:

Second black Red Ranger in a row... nice.

HAHA its your evil twin, oh man thats to funny i hope hes red ranger
 
Everytime I see the Power Rangers cast, I'm disappointed, and not just the red ranger, all of them. They all disappoint me. (well, except when I was a kid watching the Morphin rangers)

That's why I prefer to know as LITTLE about the US show as possible
 
That's what most shows feel like lately though, SPD looked good...but aside from Bridge, the cast is so boring. And Magi's just sucked.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Ah well... it would've been cool. Looks like this rumor is false, so sayeth the Big Guy.

yeah apparently it has something to do with a guy named cyberblack on rb i didnt read to much into it
 
8875_1mid.jpg


Naaaaah.. doesn't look like TJ enough to look like Keith.. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top