Actually that's "Nero", not Dante. He's the next main character of the Devil May Cry franchise with Dante still in it.

And yeah... I totally dig him. The banner is suppose to reflect all the things we talk about here, including video games. I wanted some anime/super robot characters up there, but couldn't fit 'em in.

Maybe we can with a couple more and rotating. But yeah, getting Masked Rider to do just this one and getting it juuuuust right, he nearly killed me and I him. :sweat:

We'll see what we can do. :thumbs:

Actually that's "Nero", not Dante. He's the next main character of the Devil May Cry franchise with Dante still in it.
One of these days, I'm going to play one of these... "Video Games" thingamabobs that you're always talking about and then maybe I'll know what the **** I'm talking about! :sweat:

I personally love the new banner, Tendou and Kagami = pure awsomenesss:buttrock:

:( but now I miss seing Guyferd all the time lol, :( need to watch episodes

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Maybe we can with a couple more and rotating. But yeah, getting Masked Rider to do just this one and getting it juuuuust right, he nearly killed me and I him. :sweat:

Like say...this, maybe?:169:

wp4sfq7.jpg

Im not straight but my boyfriend is

And yeah... I totally dig him. The banner is suppose to reflect all the things we talk about here, including video games. I wanted some anime/super robot characters up there, but couldn't fit 'em in.

Is it as easy as just making a simple GIF or JPEG banner in photoshop, hosting it somewhere and then adding the URL to a code? Cause I'd be willing to try and make a banner for ya if it's that easy. :thumbs:

Megas XLR should sum up all of those :buttrock:

Is it as easy as just making a simple GIF or JPEG banner in photoshop, hosting it somewhere and then adding the URL to a code? Cause I'd be willing to try and make a banner for ya if it's that easy. :thumbs:
Criteria #1: Must include boobs.
Subcriteria A: Sweater Puppies are okay too. :dance:

Last edited:
Words words words
Like say...this, maybe?:169:

wp4sfq7.jpg

Oh man, if I had to choose between a metro game man and metro game kids, I'll stick with the lesser of two evils. It would probably be more keeping with the theme if Nero was replaced with something from Jungle Fever.

A Secret Messenger ...

Personally, I would take this "Nero" guy off the banner. I'm just not feeling it. I understand what you're going for, but the execution is off. Six characters and five are live action toku and one is video game character. Hardly representative of everything that is talked about here on HJU. Where's the j-music? The comic characters? The movies and cartoons?

My suggestion would be to take him out and replace him with someone that completes the henshin-hero theme. If you are going to make multiple banners and have them rotate, then make an all "video games" banner and stick the guy there. I know you dig the guy, but he just doesn't fit. Not to mention the fact that half the people here have been mistaking him for someone else ...