Like I said, I agree with seeing a video game character up there, seeing as it's not just Toku we talk about here. I just would have preferred a different vg character, like Master Chief. :thumbs:

You can't please everyone Keith. Not even the ladies. :p

That won't stop me from tryin'!!! :buttrock: :169:

A Secret Messenger ...
Technically Nero transforms in the game to become stronger and save Kyrie. Soo, that would make him a Henshin Hero. :anime: And he's voiced by a former power ranger so it's perfect.

Hoorah for Nero!

He also seems to wear a jean jacket and hoodie. What does he do in the game, tag brick walls in dirty alleys before busting fat moves on his board?

Actually he dresses not to dissimilar to Kouga and Zero and fights monsters with a sword in a similar fashion as the heroes of GARO!!! :sparta!:

Tenblow is phail and the video game character is random considering that everyone else is from a Toku. Otherwise the banner is good.

A Secret Messenger ...
If he's so much like GARO, why not just put Kouga or Rei up there? Seems more like a case of Keith's fanboy crush of the month than anything else.

Anyway. I don't really expect anyone to change it on my or anyone else account. Apparently it's not okay to have differing opinions though. Funny that.

ShadowRider said:
Tenblow is phail and the video game character is random considering that everyone else is from a Toku. Otherwise the banner is good.

Hey! See!? This guy gets it!

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
^

Its alright to have different opinion, but don't expect one man and one banner to EVER be able to bloody well please everyone. I say as long as the majority of the population are pleased, which it seems they are, then tough cookies for everyone else. Besides...it's just a banner. It's not like you can't change to the other formats of the website either.

It's Judgement Time!
We're criticizing the worth of a character/persona based on how they dress, now?? Metro-phobes. :laugh:

A Secret Messenger ...
We're criticizing the worth of a character/persona based on how they dress, now?? Metro-phobes. :laugh:

Metro-phobe? When did I say anything about him looking "metrosexual?"

I was implying that he looked like some wannabe skate punk. :p