Reason why I haven't done this so far is because it will be very rare that I choose any of these.

Things I need is for the logo to stay consistent with the others above.

I also want a full spread of things we like around here. So, no line up of your favorite show. Gotta pick one per genre to properly display the things we love around here.

I also haven't made done this year cuz I don't want to discourage anyone or have anyone feel that maybe they're work isn't good enough or anything like that.

If you can put one of these together, then you're one up on me and I always appreciate it.

Remember, it will be rare that I choose one of these. This is an experiment, so we'll see how it goes.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
I guess I'll throw this one in...about all I have time for right now.

n2garo.png

My belts talk.
Am I the only one who read this as HJU Boner Submission? I probably am. I'm tired.

Raxbait: Hip
Got a question for you guys, Would you rather see Diend or Fire-1 on a banner?

Here's the Tatsunoko hero banner I made without the logo on it. If someone with the logo could add it on or post the logo without a background in this thread that would be greaaaat.

2e5qqub.jpg

No Casshern because I'm pretty sure I've seen him on another banner and no Yatterman because Ippatsuman covers that franchise.

Raxbait: Hip
Nevermind, I did three different versions anyway:

projecthjufire.png

projecthjudiend.png

projecthjuall.png

I'll add the text to whichever one people choose the best.