the most good n bad mecha design ever in sentai story

Favourite Mecha:
VictoryRobo
LinerBoy *cause he can talk!*
GrandLiner
VictoryMars
DekarangerRobo
DekaWingRobo
Ultimate DaiBouken

Least Favourite Mecha:
I don't think I have one, they all look pretty cool in their own way. o.O
 
How can you even have a thread like this without a ton of pictures? :disappoin

Viewtiful Joe's mecha is really awesome.
Six_Majin_by_EnterPraiz.jpg
 
Tenraisenpuujin said:
Kakure Daishogun is definitely my least favorite. The others got the nod for bricklike or clunky design, but KDS has, to my eyes, both appalling design and the lamest finisher ever.

"I will hit you."
"Big deal."
"...I will hit you... TWICE"
"OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" *boom*

It's right up there with the Hogan Legdrop and the People's Elbow.

Haha, I loved all that stuff! With the Ninja Megazords finisher, it was the roaring and image overlay that did it. I'll agree that it could be viewed as underwhelming, but I did really like it.

The People's Elbow and Hogan Legdrop were pretty bad moves in and of themselves, but The Rock and Hulk Hogan made them great. 'Pro' wrestling is pretty much all about showmanship anyway and they were two of the best. I always got excited when either of those two dropped their opponents in the middle of the ring. Good times.


Anyways, my favourites (no order):

GOURAI SEMPUUJIN: SWORD AND SHIELD, SUISAN! I thought the thing looked better with the Gao stuff than it did normally. I was just disappointed that they didn't stay in it longer.
DENSETSU GASSHIN! MAGILEGEND! Quite a unique design I felt and I loved the claws.
BUILD UP! DEKAWING ROBO! Flight capable and dual wields guns! The design was nice too.
 
Sage Shinigami said:
Because broadband or not, having a shitload of pictures in a thread is really obnoxious.

I just do not understand how we are supposed to know what every mecha is without seeinga picture of it. I have GIS-ed a lot of these and not found anything.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top