The Mikki/Niwa Mikiho Thread

Jacky392000

don't mean to bump this thread w/o any new pics or news, but guess what? I went to see Mikki at Yoyogi today and ended up going home on the same train as her. not to mention, we sat together! :D I was walking towards the station behind her and immediately recognized her. here was what happened between an idol and her fan!

Me: *spots Mikki standing by the door and gives a wave as I walk by*
Mikki: Ah! Are you going to go shopping after this?
Me: Nah, too expensive...
Mikki: Ah yeah... but there's a lot of cheap shops in Harajuku though.
Me: Really?
Mikki: Yeah.
Both: ... *both take a seat after some people got off at Harajuku Station*
Mikki: So... are you going to go shopping after this?
Me: (But you just asked me that...) Erm, no. ^_^" I'm so tired right now. You know, standing outside the booth for almost 3 hours...
Mikki: Oh yeah right... take a good rest okay?
Me: Okay! ^_^
Both: ... *train stops at Shibuya Station*
Mikki: Well, I still have work after this. ^_^
Me: Okay! Ganbatte~

artmaster079

Yes, I can draw
don't mean to bump this thread w/o any new pics or news, but guess what? I went to see Mikki at Yoyogi today and ended up going home on the same train as her. not to mention, we sat together! :D I was walking towards the station behind her and immediately recognized her. here was what happened between an idol and her fan!

Me: *spots Mikki standing by the door and gives a wave as I walk by*
Mikki: Ah! Are you going to go shopping after this?
Me: Nah, too expensive...
Mikki: Ah yeah... but there's a lot of cheap shops in Harajuku though.
Me: Really?
Mikki: Yeah.
Both: ... *both take a seat after some people got off at Harajuku Station*
Mikki: So... are you going to go shopping after this?
Me: (But you just asked me that...) Erm, no. ^_^" I'm so tired right now. You know, standing outside the booth for almost 3 hours...
Mikki: Oh yeah right... take a good rest okay?
Me: Okay! ^_^
Both: ... *train stops at Shibuya Station*
Mikki: Well, I still have work after this. ^_^
Me: Okay! Ganbatte~

That's pretty cool. Having a casual conversation with your favorite celebrity sounds incredible.

Maybe i'm reading it wrong, but according to your conversation, it seems that Mikki was hoping that you were going shopping - maybe to shop with you?... Blah, but who knows, i could really be totally off about that...

FieryRed

Minato Ascending
she looked so dead tired, but who could blame her? she was at the radio station for 6 hours. XD

And she said she still needed to work after that? Poor girl. :disappoin

Btw, I'm insanely jealous that you not only could meet your idol on the way home, but sat next to her while having a conversation. I'm not sure what I'd do if I were in your position. :sweat:

Jacky392000

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2J1q_xLenA&feature=related"]???CM??????????????????15??30? - YouTube[/ame]

thanks to some fellow fans. Suntory Nacchan CM featuring Matsuda Shota, Mikki and one more person I dunno. XD gonna try catching this on TV...

Last edited:

Jacky392000

Black Angels 3 ~Black Death Battle~

Part 1
[HIDE]
2v3sxuc.png
nb886.png

23r5xs1.png
a4ww9s.png

2rgi7p5.png
2eupter.png

spz0gy.png
2eol99f.png

of1ob9.png
4hch76.png

34zbxbm.png
2wqqxyt.png

2mmwrnr.png
htgro6.png

vhgd9j.png
2d1wdvs.png
[/HIDE]

Part 2
[HIDE]
2zofa79.png
n14fhs.png

2vmx7hf.png
8x8swo.png

157j1cm.png
vpcnkj.png

6zonrb.png
mjbjp2.png

34rsk7d.png
2vabib9.png

1z6t54j.png
2vnrlhf.png

30cvgbm.png
34j9ovr.png

2dhwx9t.png
8vnqrm.png
[/HIDE]

Part 3
[HIDE]
10ns09l.png
358pf7p.png

167po1x.png
m8g3ed.png

es3eo6.png
24uw1z9.png

10dv3va.png
9tg3tv.png

a0w7pi.png
90vry9.png

23sx65d.png
5trts1.png

kbdllh.png
2eoikox.png

2qxow94.png
9bce4i.png
[/HIDE]

Jacky392000

Part 4
[HIDE]
smuadv.png
2dw6idi.png

2zftksw.png
2li7hax.png

2r4o9ar.png
9fobc2.png

14ki9f7.png
2ccxe2v.png

18bz0l.png
jkbogp.png

rj19pf.png
5mfrkl.png

15yue6d.png
33krxqh.png

2d9cj8w.png
2e6f2c3.png

1kwtz.png
vgqtfq.png
[/HIDE]

Movie!Judy VS Manga!Judy
- Judy is born to an American mercernary father and a Japanese mother. In the movie, she inherits her mother's Japanese looks. In the manga, she inherits her father's American looks.
- Judy is portrayed as a Genki Girl in the manga, but to fit the movie's dark atmosphere, she is portrayed as a mysterious character instead.
- In the manga, Judy lives in a business hotel after her parents' death, whereas in the movie, she lives with her uncle and cousin sister. While her uncle in the movie is a Japanese named Mayor Mihama, her uncle in the manga is an American mercernary named Sanders.
- Movie!Judy's father, Jackson, died on the battlefield like his manga counterpart. However, while Movie!Judy lost her mother to a fatal lung cancer, Manga!Judy's mother was killed by gangsters.
- Even though Judy isn't declared as such anywhere in the movie, she is indeed the 4th Black Angel. In the manga, she wasn't declared the 4th Black Angel until a cross was burnt onto her chest a few chapters after she joined Yukito and the others in their journey.
- Movie!Judy holds the bladed end of her whip with her left-hand, while Manga!Judy wields it the opposite way.
- Like her manga counterpart, Movie!Judy travels around on a bicycle. Oddly, she doesn't use the same type of bicycle that Movie!Yukito uses, in oppose to her manga counterpart, who also uses the same type of bicycle as Manga!Yukito.
- It was never shown that Movie!Judy and Movie!Yukito are an item anywhere in the movie like their manga counterparts.

Last edited:

Jacky392000

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eUXJObJUU0"]???CM???????????????????????15??30?- YouTube[/ame]

Suntory Nacchan CM beach side version, a continuation of the train version CM. probably the closest thing to seeing Mikki in a bikini after a long while.

Gokai_Red

I actually find the Gosei Girls hotter than the Shinken Girls, despite those features which I don't find funny at all.
sure, I make fun of Rika's ears but did I ever say she was ugly? no, I also think she's beautiful.

I 100% agree with you. I used to think Gokai > Shinken > Gosei, but after I started watching Goseigers it's now Gokai > Gosei > Shinken, with Gokai girls holding slight edge because Mai is so damn gorgeous. I like Rika just a bit mire than Mikki but both girls are really beautiful and deserve more success in their career.

hmf_master

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Niwa Mikiho was on this show

[ame]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE2MTA5OTU2.html[/ame]

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?