Birthdate: 27/09/1989
Birthplace: Aichi Prefecture
Height: 163cm
BMI: 16.2 (underweight)
Three Sizes: 78-57-78cm
Shoe Size: 23cm
Bra Size: B
Active since: 2003
Family: Father, mother, brother (3 years older)
Trivia:
- Due to her facial features, she's always mistaken for a Southest Asian.
- She was one of the two candidates to portray Nishihori Sakura/BoukenPink but during the final round, she lost the role to Suenaga Haruka.
- She is best friends with Konan Yuka (Sonoda Sarina from Kamen Rider Fourze). They modeled together in the teen magazine "nicola", alongside Aragaki Yui and many others.
- It is said that her father is an ikemen (a man with good looks) and he appeared in "nicola" alongside his daughter once.

~~~~~

Notable Roles:
Tensou Sentai Goseiger (2010-2011) - GoseiYellow/Mone
Cheerfu11y (2011) - Sachi
MIDNIGHT DREAM ~Kikaijyou Kitan~ (2011) - Oosuga Mayuka

~~~~~

Official Website: http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/niwa_mikiho/
Blog Link: http://ameblo.jp/niwamikiho-official/

Last edited:

Alcin91

*walks in here,see see,whistles and walking out but heading back again*

I got a bad feeling that my secret is gonna be exposed:shakefist

Hmm...Mikki

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I love how she audtioned for Sentai previously, and she is a Sentai fan. That is so cool. She just went up a couple notches on my like list.

Shougo B'Stard

Would like to change his avatar
Wasn't she waaaaay too young to even make it that far in the auditions for Sakura? And I thought Suenaga was too young to be believable in the part!

BTW, just another item of trivia, I don't think it's all that known, but Mikiho is a habitual user of tan in a can.

Alcin91

LOL i always thought her tan came from her school time because she was in the sports stream...don't ask me how i know

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
76622485.gif

I approve of this thread.

lol One of my favorite gifs.

Wasn't she waaaaay too young to even make it that far in the auditions for Sakura? And I thought Suenaga was too young to be believable in the part!

BTW, just another item of trivia, I don't think it's all that known, but Mikiho is a habitual user of tan in a can.

How much older did she need to be? Haruka, not Mikiho.

Also, is this thread not too soon? I'm a huge fan of ShinkenRed, but I could wait until 2 before I went crazy about it.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?