:O_O:

:eyebrow:

:sly:

Number 1...they're brother and sister. So...ewww.

Number 2...dude you've got issues if you're thinking up **** like THAT about the 2 of them.

:O_O: is this why everyone was so "eew" after I posted what I posted oh God... I didn't mean that; I wasn't trying to talk about incest!

What I mean was, Mone is underage, so her fans should be more careful about talking dirty stuff about her, otherwise her brother would do unimaginable things to those naughty fans with his Gosei Snake... :sly: not sure if that was supposed to help though..

優しさの大人少女
Wait angels have ages? So how old are they? :eyebrow:

no way! :shakefist

i don't want to think angels became turned older... o.o

for me want to see some event about Mone with Aguri or Hyde. uh episode 2 was cool since she has to be fan of Kamen Rider. Rider Kick!!!
:castlerock2:

Webslinger
:O_O: is this why everyone was so "eew" after I posted what I posted oh God... I didn't mean that; I wasn't trying to talk about incest!

What I mean was, Mone is underage, so her fans should be more careful about talking dirty stuff about her, otherwise her brother would do unimaginable things to those naughty fans with his Gosei Snake... :sly: not sure if that was supposed to help though..

I knew that's what you meant, I was just laughing at JFC's reaction :laugh:

Gosei Angels aren't immortals like those biblical angels, they're humans born with powers to control earth elements, so having human age is still logical.
they just associate these abilities with angelic/heavenly terms and sees Master Head as God.
anyway, Mone being 17 years old isn't so bad... :169:

hey guys, sorry for the delay but I've updated the gallery at Mikki's fansite with screenshots from Epic 11 and 12.
I'll try to update the Mikki says! when I have the mood...
oh and Epic 09 screenshots are missing because Photobucket kinda fucked up, so... I'll do that later as well.
anyway, check out the news section on the latest info of Mikki's DVD if you haven't. thanks!

Webslinger
^ I never knew that Agri and Alata were the same age, I thought Eri was slightly younger than them.

[HIDE] mikkifirstdvd-1.png

the back cover says her first photobook will also be released under the same company
[/HIDE]

I already ordered it and waiting for the photobook orders to be opened on Amazon Japan. :D