The LOLToku Justice Thread Part 3 - Bring On The Funny!

^
Even if the pics are safe, I don't think it's a good idea to share links to a hentai site :sweat:

At least save them then upload them somewhere else, maybe?
 
^
Even if the pics are safe, I don't think it's a good idea to share links to a hentai site :sweat:

At least save them then upload them somewhere else, maybe?

What he said. Doing that would have been the smart thing to do.
 
If you're a fan of Pretty Cure and Suite look at the costume that Melody is wearing.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/07d2c6d771/677423-13

Here's BIG ONE!

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/dac78d5824/632408-5

^
Even if the pics are safe, I don't think it's a good idea to share links to a hentai site :sweat:

At least save them then upload them somewhere else, maybe?

What he said. Doing that would have been the smart thing to do.

In his defense, it's a lot of images to go through. I follow Skirthike's stuff, and his/her books are about 5 or so volumes, which range up to 125-175 images. I was trying to get the CureCast to scanlate these, but there is just so many images (also they're all in Chinese because the scanlator is Chinese). There IS a way to DL the entire gallery, but it requires like site credits (like the website's little game currency of...website RPGing or some ****), and I kinda don't think it's a good idea to DL any files from an R-18 gallery site.

Otherwise, the his works have a few toku references in them.
 
So there's this Japanese show called Shabekuri 007, which is a talk show hosted by a bunch of Japanese comedians. Guests are people involved in one way or another in various segments of the entertainment industry, and members here may recognize a few of them.

Matsuzaka Tori (Takeru/ShinkenRed from Shinkenger)
Part 1 - http://dai.ly/xl2arr
Part 2 - http://dai.ly/xl2bq0


Suda Masaki (Philip from Kamen Rider W) - http://dai.ly/x143vbs
*If something looks familiar in the last few minutes of this clip, it's because there's a member here who has a GIF of it for an avatar. :laugh:


Mizushima Hiro (Tendou from Kamen Rider Kabuto) - http://dai.ly/x14h6cu

Unlike the usual practice of having guests on for only parts of the show (usually around 20-30 minutes), it looks like Hiro was given a whole episode, likely due to the fact that, IIRC (though I could be wrong), his appearance happened around the time when he announced he would be coming off of his hiatus and becoming "active" once again.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…