The King of Fighters/Tekken - Double Talk Up! (Live action edition)

Tekken wasn't accurate at all. The choices for the characters were odd too. I mean, I would've had hoped they would use some of the original characters. Like Nina, or some older ones like Xiayou and Lei.

Not to mention they fused Lee Chaolan and Kazuya....
 
You guys crack me up.


I've had quite a few geeks tell me that I look like Hwoarang, which is cool because he's one of my favorite fighting game characters.

hwoarangp.jpg
 
Finished up Tekken. I don't know too much about the video game but the movie was meh, it had some alright moments but nothing I'd be impressed with. But this shouldn't shock me since all video game turned movies are ass anyway.

these movies came out? I mean, were they even in theaters?

They were leaked.
 
I haven't seen King of Fighters, but I did watch Tekken. It was awful. I used to play Tekken back in the PS1 days, and I loved it. This movie was horrid. I can't think of a single thing positive to say about it.
 
It's out, officially, and I heard it's even worse than Tekken, which seems like it would take deliberate effort.
 
I watched the first few minutes of KoF and man, I only played one or two of the games so I dont know much about the characters, but seeing Maggie Q as Mai just pissed me off immediately. They couldn't at least get someone with a bigger rack?
 
It's out, officially, and I heard it's even worse than Tekken, which seems like it would take deliberate effort.

I'm going to watch it in a bit. It looked alright, that dude from Never Back Down was cool but I don't have much hope for video game movies except Resident Evils.
 
I'm going to watch it in a bit. It looked alright, that dude from Never Back Down was cool but I don't have much hope for video game movies except Resident Evils.

I'll give you the first RE movie. As it was it could have been a prequel to the first game. The other 3 RE movies were pretty damn bad. Putting aside that they had nothing to do with the games in anyway other than name, they were just bad movies IMO. The worst thing for me was how they turned Jill into a whiny weakling.
 
I guess I was the only one happy with the route they went with that trilogy. They aren't my favourite movies of all time but I did enjoy 'em. I am a Zombie shooter fan after all.

Jill Valentine = mouth watering goodness.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top