The Karate Kid (a remake by Will Smith) Movie Discussion

It looks like a decent film that will probably hit the same notes for kids today that the Karate Kid hit for kids back in the day.

But they really need to rename it. The Karate Kid: Wushu Style. The Kung Fu Kid. Something. The Karate Kid brand isn't that strong.
 
but the Kung Fu kid would be better instead of Karate Kid. because...the kid is learning Kung Fu.

XD Yeah, that's exactly what I was just thinking. Karate is Japanese, not Chinese. And hey, it wouldn't be disrespecting the original film either, if they called it Kung Fu Kid.

I thought the trailer was pretty good. It might actually turn out to be a good film. Though, I have to disagree with Jaden being the lead. He's a little too young (or at least, he looks a little to young) to pay the lead.
 
hollywood better stop doing so much remakes, this is just ridiculous... how's this KARATE kid? he's learning kung fu, not karate.
 
I thought the trailer was pretty good. It might actually turn out to be a good film. Though, I have to disagree with Jaden being the lead. He's a little too young (or at least, he looks a little to young) to pay the lead.

^This. Though, I don't know if it was just the trailer getting the best shots to use, but it actually looks like he's got a lot of these moves down pretty nicely, at least for someone his age.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top