The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shocker's Blood Road

"Well of course I do." Kry said going over to the main captain controls and reading the scanners.

"Thankfuly the sheilds were up- but a couple of people outside want to 'chat' with us it seems... Kry said bringing up a holographic projection of a number of Shocker mechs.
 
"Oh great...as if we don't have enough issues being an escapee bunch now the hounds have found us." said Natsumi with sarcastic tone as she looked at the projection. "If they know we are the stolen ship...which we can probably assume, we are either looking at them bording or just shooting us down. Either way, we got some major issues here."

"I hate to think about stuff like this but, Natsumi is right, we need to get the weapon system on this ship if there is one, online." said Kenji as he looked at the Hologram. "Any suggestions?"
 
"...This is a prison transport ship- we only have sheilds and basic cannons." Kry said.

"I'll stay here and give supporting fire- I need some of you guys to henshin and get out there- Wear spacesuits first before you tranform- it IS space after all." Kry said opening a map showing the way to the airlocks.

"I also need a few deck hands to help in controling this ship."
 
At Kry's words Drake attempted to wake up King. "Sire! A battle approaches. We must fight!"

King groggily came to and looked around. "Battle? Too... tired."

Drake wouldn't give up and continued to attempt to awaken King. Drakes frustration was beginning to show. Finally he saw little alternative as King couldn't feed in space.

"I hesitate to ask but... would someone be willing to give the King a bit of life energy?"
 
Quirin knew that he would be basically useless in this anyway; he knew rather little of ships beyond what he'd picked up while traveling with Morty, and he couldn't transform. He had to do something to help, so he raised his hand.

"I...he can have some of mine," he said.
 
Drake smiled at the offer. "Thank you very much. Just hold still."

Drake flew behind Quirin and added "You'll just feel a prick" before biting down on the man's neck as gently as he could. Drakes eyes began to glow a bright red as energy filled him. Reminding himself that it was enough, Drake released.

Flying over to King's shoulder, Drake looked back at Quirin and nodded gratefully. "Life Bite!" Energy began to flow from Drake to King as the latter's eyes sprang open. With a crack of his neck King looked around and finally found Drake.

"You mentioned a battle? Why are we not fighting them now?"

Drake smiled and motioned to a spacesuit. "Please put it on Sire."

King frowned but did as requested before holding his left hand out. "Biting!" and once again the armor of Ryuujin formed around King.

Looking at the group King demanded "Who else is going? Or do I get to slaughter them all myself?"
 
The Ship shook once more and a relativly large spear of metal plunged through the bridge window, Kry instinctivly dodged and the spear was imbeded in the captain's chair- the automatic systems came into effect and stopped the vacuum by replacing the viewing window with a shield.

"...Oh perfect- a enemy with power over magnatism..." Kry expressed with discontempt.
 
Kazuki was also in the awkward position of not knowing much of anything about ships and not being able to transform. But given the choice between floundering around in space and floundering around on the ship, he decided to go with the ship. That way, at least his floundering might do something productive.

"I guess I'll help with the ship. So...um, what do I do?"
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top