The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

Hey guys I haven't posted lately because i was honestly even thinking if it was worth it or not.

I have gone through all the posts and when trying to interact with other characters was when Kry mentioned my characters getting their weapons. Though it wasn't even neccesary.

Even when I was fighting the Cerberus I tried to actually make the fight long lasting and interesting some dude just blew it up in a second.

I honestly would want to stay, but ya you are all going to try to argue with me on this. But you know what is worst then God modding, Power playing and one liners? The fact a man spends three days totaling up to 40 hours trying to design my riders on paper to describe them just for all that to become garbage with people ignoring my characters.

Well thanks but you guys can enjoy your rp I just don't want to be in something that I am not even apart of.

Oh Dk just for you to know something......no matter your rp skills you never are a good rper if you don't interact with a person's character just because of some personal issues you want to continue dragging along.

Also Kry just something I wanna say to you. Being threatened before even posting my profile honestly didn't make me feel so hopeful in joining this rp. Well adios............
 
As far as I'm concerned Deme, YOU'RE the one that's letting this whole issue and grude between us drag along...I mean, you are the one who brought it up just now.

Anyways, I don't want old wounds to reopen, so I'm leaving it at that.
 
All right, let me just put my two cents in here. Demetrivamp, you know that I have nothing against you, and I hope that my disagreeing with you won't make you think otherwise. I just don't want this RP to get bogged down and die now.

First off, lack of interaction. Several posts have been ignored. Other people have had to go back and rewrite posts to have them make sense. Heck, the only thing my character was able to to in that whole escape was ignored and taken over by a different player. However, I'm still excited. I have more villain ideas and ideas to expand my character, and I'm hoping to get to use them as this RP settles into something everyone can work with.

Second, let me address the battle with that giant Cerberus thing. Yes, they blew threw it quickly. I can make a case for why 1) that many Riders could rip through it like tissue and 2) they'd want to do so before a proper defense against that many of them could be put together. However, ignoring that, there is still a good reason for Kry to have planned that as something quickly defeated from the start: I'm still playing, too. To avoid going on for two long, just consider: My character does not have his henshin belt. Therefore, during a long fight against something normal weapons wouldn't damage, I'd have spent the entire time watching everyone else having fun while reminding everyone that my character was staying out of the way in the back. We aren't even far enough that I could be off doing something else at the time. It would be even worse for Icefish.

So 'just bad luck because no one has their "sea legs" yet in this RP' and 'so one or two players weren't completely booted from the RP for a week or more' are my answers for why that happened. Personally, I'd like for you to stay in and at least try to get into some real story before calling it. But it's your choice whether to go, and it's not my RP to try and convince you to stay even with how annoyed everyone will be after that post.

I'm fairly certain that this post won't do anything to help, and I'm afraid what these bad feelings are going to do to the game. I just felt like saying SOMETHING because I want to keep doing this RP.
 
Last edited:
Oh sure, drag me into this why don't you? :P

In all seriousness, I'll up and admit that right now I'm seven kinds of useless. I came in rather late to the party and decided for myself that I wouldn't be able to fight from the get-go. Part of that is just a reflection of my character, but it was mostly me deciding that it wasn't fair to everyone else for me to join late and just jump in like I was there from square one. Really, all my posts do right now is keep people from double posting while awkwardly reminding them that my character still exists. But you know what? I'm going to keep playing. Kazuki'll get his belt on Neptune and he'll start contributing to battles. I've also got ideas for those Dopants Kry posted however many pages back that I have yet to actually put down on paper. I planned out Kazuki's development from a reluctant fighter to an actual hero, and I'm gonna see it through.

Now I don't really know you Demetrivamp, so it's entirely possible that I'm WAY off base here, but I've got to ask you this. If you spent all that time on your characters, why are you so willing to just abandon them? I know if I had spent that much time on them, I'd want to see things through come hell or high water, because hell if I'm gonna spend all that time and get nothing out of it.
 
Oh sure, drag me into this why don't you? :P

In all seriousness, I'll up and admit that right now I'm seven kinds of useless. I came in rather late to the party and decided for myself that I wouldn't be able to fight from the get-go. Part of that is just a reflection of my character, but it was mostly me deciding that it wasn't fair to everyone else for me to join late and just jump in like I was there from square one. Really, all my posts do right now is keep people from double posting while awkwardly reminding them that my character still exists. But you know what? I'm going to keep playing. Kazuki'll get his belt on Neptune and he'll start contributing to battles. I've also got ideas for those Dopants Kry posted however many pages back that I have yet to actually put down on paper. I planned out Kazuki's development from a reluctant fighter to an actual hero, and I'm gonna see it through.

Now I don't really know you Demetrivamp, so it's entirely possible that I'm WAY off base here, but I've got to ask you this. If you spent all that time on your characters, why are you so willing to just abandon them? I know if I had spent that much time on them, I'd want to see things through come hell or high water, because hell if I'm gonna spend all that time and get nothing out of it.

I agree with Ice Fish:):)
 
So hey, about those Dopants from way back...

Nail- Probably uses a nail gun type attack or something. Maybe giant nails as knives PILE BUNKERS? The user would probably be someone involved with construction. A bit cliche I know, but it's what I came up with.

Spider- Really? How many spider monsters have there been in Kamen Rider? They use webs and ****. Make the user really into bugs, perhaps even a little too into bugs if you want to make them memorable/creepy.

Perfume- Ability wise, pheromone control. Make people see what the Dopant wants them to, maybe even controlling them. It'd be kinda like the Liar Dopant, but with smells instead of silly word bubbles. The user should probably be a woman (but hey, it could be a guy if you really want) who's really vain and/or controlling.

Math- Analytical as ****. I'm talking the kind of guy who can look at a chess board and calculate how many turns it'll take him to win. As for the Dopant's abilities, more analysis and calculations. It'd be able to not only calculate what its opponent is going to do, but even go so far as to figure out the exact angle/speed/force/whatever needed to evade and attack.

Magnet- already been covered, it seems. Moving on.

Smoking- I dunno, smoke screens? Hell, a Smoking Dopant's kind of a dumb idea if you ask me.
 
okay- if deme wants to withdraw: I will respect that decision, I have removed him from the characterlist.

as for the ideas being tossed left right and center >_>... I'm only human you know T_T
I think I'm going to need more time to review it all.
 
Well, you've set us up for a fight sequence...so start the fight sequence. Have the mooks and Dopants start attacking. Combat keeps things going, as we've seen in the past.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top