The Incredible Hulk *TALKBACK* SPOILERS

The movie was so badass! WAAAY better than the first.

LOL There was one point in the movie when Elizabeth (Liv) and and Bruce (Norton) were making out, someone shouted "The Strangers!" behind me and my friends. Liv Tyler is making big money with two movies out.

Seeing Lou Ferrigno was awesome. Ripped as ever. Now I know the only way to get on Lou's good side, bribe him with pizza! :laugh:

And..."You don't want to make me...hungry." :rofl:

So we expecting the Leader to appear in the next film possibly?
 
The fight scenes were incredible.
I love this film. Abomination was BADASS. But Liv Tyler's performance was kinda....meh.
 
YOU'RE IN FOR A WORLD OF PAIN BROTHER

kt26u.jpg
 
Yep, nothing after the credits, though there's a scene before the credits that you'll like, they cut what was going to be the end credit easter egg out of the movie

You know what it was supposed to be?


Anyway, we went and watched it last night. Awesome Awesome Awesome. I really like Edward Norton, and this movie just reminds me why. And cameo's abound, good lord at the cameos.

[hide]I was just waiting for a "Stan Lee Smash!!!"[/hide]

The fights were really well done, there were a lot of throwbacks to other marvel stuff, and the beginning of a plot for the next one. All in all, really cant complain. Not as good as Iron Man IMO, but honestly, it would have been REALLY hard for it to be better than that masterpiece.

Also here's a compiled list of every cameo and little send up that I could find that wasn't immediately apparent.

[hide]At the very beginning of the movie, they show a montage of the government searching for banner, you can see a Stark Industries logo very fast.

Also, in the same montage, Nick Fury's name pops up on a document.

Dont know if this was intentional or not, but the "You wouldn't like me when I'm... hungry" line was done in a Hulk spoof episode of Dexter's laboratory.

Stanley Stern's aka The Leader transformation starts in this movie. (HAd no idea who that was, had to look him up today when I got to work)

The Super Soldier Serum they give Blonsky is definantly the one that is for Capt America (The name on the barrel is Reinstein, the creator of Capt's serum.)

At the end of the movie, Bruce receives a package with Betty's necklace, on the package is the name "David B." I thought that was pretty cool.[/hide]
 
Last edited:
YOU'RE IN FOR A WORLD OF PAIN BROTHER
*Extremely sorry attempt at a joke*

Sorry dude, try again. That was just bad.

As for my thoughts...I saw The Incredible Hulk last night. I can say that this was definitely an apology for that Ang Lee abomination (no pun intended) five years ago.

Edward Norton did an awesome job of fleshing out the character really well, and the actual Hulk fights were badass in themselves (but then again, you try pissing off an angry green monster and see if you can hold your own against him). And also, we're now starting to see a trend in which all the Marvel flicks are starting to intertwine with one another.

I also liked the subtle references (the XXXL Purple Pants, anyone?), as well as something someone blurted out before the film started. ("Really? I thought this was the Sex And The City movie!")
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top