'The Hub' Network Discussion - Coming 10-10-10

It was. The Family Channel was first bought by Fox, and it became Fox Family. Disney bought it three years later and it became ABC Family.

Ahh ok, there we go. lol Man Fox family was pretty cool, I for some reason watched the Donkey Kong series, angela anaconda and stuff like that. I enjoyed brace face, totally spies which was actually it's first network, and even S Club 7. I'm not ashamed to say it.
 
Ahh ok, there we go. lol Man Fox family was pretty cool, I for some reason watched the Donkey Kong series, angela anaconda and stuff like that. I enjoyed brace face, totally spies which was actually it's first network, and even S Club 7. I'm not ashamed to say it.

I loved the Donkey Kong series that was based off a video game. :thumbs:
 
The only thing I don't like about The Hub is that it's not in HD, but sure that'll change at some point.

I also noticed Transformers Energon is on The Hub website, but not on the network. That means if shows like Beast Wars, RID, Armada, and such don't make it to the network, they'll most likely be streamed on their website.
 
No. This Family Channel:

family_channel_id1993a.jpg


And honestly, The Hub kinda reminds me of that old channel WAM!
Just pointing out that that's actually the ident of the British version of The Family Channel, which is now called Challenge. I see the screenshot is from TV Ark, that's a great website for old UK TV presentation and title sequences. :)
 
Margaret Loesch is a Genius, that why the hub is doing so well.:buttrock:

It a shame that Saban fired her after the family/foxkids buyout even thow she was the one that put power rangers on the map.
 
Margaret Loesch is a Genius, that why the hub is doing so well.:buttrock:

It a shame that Saban fired her after the family/foxkids buyout even thow she was the one that put power rangers on the map.

Funnily enough, this could be new home for Power Rangers one day in the future. You can never know. And what?! Saban fired her? Just what's for?
 
Funnily enough, this could be new home for Power Rangers one day in the future. You can never know. And what?! Saban fired her? Just what's for?

After Saban bought Fox Kids/famliy channel Saban decided to replace her with some else to run FOX Kids Network at the time.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top