'The Hub' Network Discussion - Coming 10-10-10

Night Mare Moon? That's a good name for a horse villain. :)

I kid you not! I thought it was a cool name, too! Her design is pretty sleek, too.

Anyways, this channel is getting better and better! Now, I can spend weeknights watching Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, and Batman, instead of torturing myself with Family Guy!

After years of distrust, Margaret Loesch has finally done one right! She is forgiven. :)

(Plus, they're still giving Grossology on Monday mornings!)
 
It is, I felt like i was watching weekday Kids WB again. I saw MIB the series and Batman Beyond, which I always loved.

I checked what they're showing later on, and they show mosto the action shows late at night.

They also have an old nick @ nite feel too, the wonder years, happy days, etc.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top