musashi03 HEROW Oct 23, 2010 #11 Ichigo The First / The Next are the only KR suits I will ever cosplay... :buttrock:
Forever Knight Eye See You Oct 24, 2010 #12 Ryuutaros said: Despite what people say about the movies you have to admit that the Rider suits were very cool and the fight scenes were very well done. Click to expand... Agreed. I also loved how you could see the suit actor's neck and hair at the bottom back of the helmet, just like the old days.
Ryuutaros said: Despite what people say about the movies you have to admit that the Rider suits were very cool and the fight scenes were very well done. Click to expand... Agreed. I also loved how you could see the suit actor's neck and hair at the bottom back of the helmet, just like the old days.
Darkster It's over 8,000! Oct 24, 2010 #13 The jackets sold out quick. They were in limited release too.