[BUYING] Were to buy Kamen Rider Suits?

Tsukumo Yuma

Irregular Hunter
I wasn't sure if you could post this here before, but I guess you can.
I am looking for a site were I can buy kamen rider costumes, not of characters before they henshin, but comstumes of the characters after they henshin and turn into Kamen Rider.
I have not found any site so far that sells the costumes, just ones that sell the belts.
Can someone help me?
 
Cool, Thanks!
Does he only sell the helmets or the rest of the costume too?

He does costumes too but be prepared to spend A LOT of money. His Sentai costumes cost like $850 so I can see the Kamen Rider ones costing near $1000 or more because of all the armor pieces. Not only that but you'll probably have to wait at least half a year until he's finished constructing it and he doesn't have the best track record when it comes to communication.
 
If Aniki is too expensive, you can try Kamen Rider Custom Mask. He is based out of the Philippines, and does helmets and armor parts. Not as nice as Aniki, but not terrible, his albums and pictures show his work.

https://www.facebook.com/kamen.rider.9081?fref=ts

He does costumes much cheaper, I think he quoted me about $125 or so (not including shipping) for costumes made out of EVA Foam. He can do helmets out of Fiberglass, but those will be much more expensive.

Here's his Decade costume made out of EVA Foam
1779750_418620814938158_211759281_n.jpg


Here's his Bioman Fiberglass helmet
970870_309721095828131_341369558_n.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top