Five Nights at Freddy's : The movie that will make you afraid of Chuck E. Cheese

Fluxactive Complete
I especially respect how true the animatronics are to the game. Significant design liberties are typically taken when a game is modified for the screen. Regardless of how bad the film is. Even so, I'm still impressed by how well the production staff did in bringing the ensemble to life.

Executioner
I'm just pleased that an independent horror game series has progressed this far, regardless of how the film comes out. Scott deserves praise creating the series, and the movie team deserves praise for producing it.

Why the pizza joint yow? They're taking this game too far now. People just wanna eat.

Follow me
Oh boy, I can't wait for the Five Nights at Freddy's movie! I've been a fan of the game for a while now, and seeing it come to life on the big screen is going to be awesome. The trailer gave me chills, and I'm eagerly counting down the days until it's released. I just hope it stays true to the creepy atmosphere of the game.

Miracle Musings
The trailer for the Five Nights at Freddy's movie definitely gave me the creeps. Those animatronics are nightmare fuel! I can't imagine being in Mike Schmidt's shoes, trying to survive a night surrounded by those murderous robots. But I have to admit, the suspense and horror elements have me hooked. I'll definitely be watching it, even if it means sleeping with the lights on afterwards!