The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also reminds me of another promo event.. Show VS. Floyd Mayweather... *facepalm* And since that day.. Show has adopted the punch in his arsenal.

I was going to mention that but I figured I'd rather save myself the time since each time I think about it I want to cut an African child.
 
Maybe it's too soon to tell, but ever since the Triple H Era started Cena is slowly becoming irrelevant. Especially since CM Punk is now the hottest thing going on. Not to mention that they're letting the Superstars getting away with saying whatever they want as long as they don't push too far. Cena however can't seem to do a work-shoot promo without making a joke about it.

Also the recent heel turns of Beth & Natalya is mostly due to being fed up with carrying Divas who can't wrestle their way out of a soap bubble.
 
Since last week, WWE has begun uploading Superstars on YT the same day it's shown on wwe.com. As always, I embed them on my blog.

IMO, the best wrestling is on Superstars & Smackdown. :O_O:
 
I'm not saying Rocky sucks but I am saying Punk is better.

I'm gonna be honest here... I do hope Cena drops Rock at Mania. I don't want Rock coming back in, quick run, win, and leave for the movies again especially when Cena is doing his (****) stuff 24/7. It wouldn't be as bad as Akebono beating Big Show or anything but still. I hate it when an outsider comes in and makes the wrestler look like a joke.

This may be the first time I route for Cena stricly for the fact that he'll be the guy on RAW the next night and Rocky won't even if I always liked Rock better.

But if you want to get serious about this convo I say throw Punk in that match for a 3 way and give both of 'em a GTS.

1. Cena is going to win, its a passing of the torch type of match in the vein of Rock/Hogan. anyone thinking Rocky's going to win needs their head examined, that said I'm still going to be cheering for the Rock.

2. people need not act like the Rock only wrestled for a couple of weeks, He moved on I find it better that he did every thing he could in the WWE and put over younger talent before he left

3. Serious convo I want CM Punk in a match with SCSA just like everyone else at WM, Stright Edge vs Stone Cold, passing that torch also
 
I still think the Rock is the best, like CM Punk he can get people to hold on to his every word, not just cause he spits out catchphrases its that charisma that makes him one of the best, just look at that 11 minute promo he did, it was amazing even if he did drop catchphrases.

Exactly, especially in one sentence where he describe what everyone thought of the PG Era.
 
Did anyone see the video of Punk confronting Triple H at Comic Con? I thought that was one of the most creative, well-orchestrated angles WWE has employed in a long time, and really did a lot to solidify the credibility of the kayfabe hate between Punk and Hunter. Those two genuinely seem to detest each other, and setting their altercation in a public environment so far removed from what we expect to occur in a wrestling ring makes the feud seem a lot more real, like it transcends what goes on in front of the scenes when the cameras are rolling. It's amost enough to compel me to follow their storyline as it unfolds... almost.
 
1. Cena is going to win, its a passing of the torch type of match in the vein of Rock/Hogan. anyone thinking Rocky's going to win needs their head examined, that said I'm still going to be cheering for the Rock.

2. people need not act like the Rock only wrestled for a couple of weeks, He moved on I find it better that he did every thing he could in the WWE and put over younger talent before he left

3. Serious convo I want CM Punk in a match with SCSA just like everyone else at WM, Stright Edge vs Stone Cold, passing that torch also

1. Cena should win. Nobody wants Rock to win and leave...thus accomplishing nothing.

2. Technically, he took the torch from Austin (Mania 19) then dropped it to Jewberg (Backlash).

^ Yeah, loved the points brought up by Punk with his megaphone, even though it's scripted.

Punk be writing his own **** now and HHH is all for it.
 
1. Cena should win. Nobody wants Rock to win and leave...thus accomplishing nothing.

Are you serious right now? Like really? I'll say it again Cena WILL win, its a passing of the Torch, that Hogan had when he was a mega face, just like the Rock once was and how Cena somewhat is. He's not just showing up at WM and doing one and done the PPV's coming up to it and maybe after it will feature the Rock teasing the battle between the two .

2. Technically, he took the torch from Austin (Mania 19) then dropped it to Jewberg (Backlash).
Yeaaaa no, just cause Austin brought wresting back to the WWF/E Rock was the one that was a Household name to even non wrestling fans, same way CM Punk is to Cena(except Rock more popular)
 
Gail Kim has quit WWE.

Melina has been released from WWE.

Vladimir Kozlov has been released from WWE.

Chris Masters released...Again.

According to some reports, Morrison and Sin Cara are next.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top